The Europa League 2017/18(Use the SF thread to discuss the current match)

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Cheers. Williams could've received around three yellows in those 30 seconds. And a red or two.
Will be interesting to see what UEFA does as ref made a decision and they're not supposed to retrospectively change it?

The guy with the little kid though. What a nob! Kid doesn't even look 2 and his Dad is so desperate to get involved instead of looking after him - hope he's got a missus with a short fuse and 4 huge, bad-tempered brothers.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Koeman is happy that he plays us at home next sunday, saves his job.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How did Williams escape with a yellow card there?
I think the initial push is red worthy already.
starting a mass confrontation is another red (at least according to German ref guidelines)
and taking a swing (or a couple of them) at an opponent makes it three.

Irrational.

Hope Williams gets banned for a few games. Utter twat.

Everton have really gone down in my estimation. They have a knobhead of a manager and a group of cretinous, oxygen thieves within their fans.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Hope Williams gets banned for a few games. Utter twat.

Everton have really gone down in my estimation. They have a knobhead of a manager and a group of cretinous, oxygen thieves within their fans.
Yeah, I don't think the fact that he got a yellow should save him, if there is any justice.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Giroud's Youtube compilation will be among one of the best, when he retires. It's ridiculous how consistent he's been in probably the worst Arsenal side in the last couple of decades. Doesn't get enough love from their fans.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Maybe europeans think we're thugs, I don't know.
No no, an English school ref is definitely a compliment. They moan refs are too quick to blow the whistle here, not allowing for any physicality. Bas Nijhuis, however thinks they mean just leave your cards at home at all times.

Also you might be leaving the EU, but you're still Europeans init? :p If not can we have your spot in the next Euros? :(

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How did Williams escape with a yellow card there?
I think the initial push is red worthy already.
starting a mass confrontation is another red (at least according to German ref guidelines)
and taking a swing (or a couple of them) at an opponent makes it three.
I agree the push did it for me. Then to throw punches. The referee was stupid.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
No no, an English school ref is definitely a compliment. They moan refs are too quick to blow the whistle here, not allowing for any physicality. Bas Nijhuis, however thinks they mean just leave your cards at home at all times.

Also you might be leaving the EU, but you're still Europeans init? :p If not can we have your spot in the next Euros? :(
Ok I get it, you made it sound like we like to kick each other too much :lol:

Meh, I meant continentals :P