The ever growing list of child sex abusers that aren't drag queens

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
e - he is (or was) also a church leader...

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Thread is becoming 'Cop in America' adjacent & 'Religion, what's the point' adjacent...

RedDevilQuebecois

Thread is becoming 'Cop in America' adjacent & 'Religion, what's the point' adjacent...

Christianity...

It never ceases to amaze me that people who claim to be "proudly Christian" are actually the worst or most recurrent offenders at this kind of shit.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Thats just America. Who knows whats happening across the globe. Sickening when you think about it.

RedDevilQuebecois

Another pastor....

Can we just raze churches in order to build housing for the poor upon already?

...unless you use churches as pedophile traps like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedDevilQuebecois

Another pedo cop... on a 13-month-old of all poor victims out there. :( :nono: :mad:

Reading it further, it was apparently his girlfriend's baby. That girlfriend is both abused and lying for him.

I'm shaking my head, really. If I were to let everything off my chest in order to say what that despicable creature of a rapist deserves, I would be in very deep trouble.

Last edited:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Another pedo cop... on a 13-month-old of all poor victims out there. :( :nono: :mad:

Reading it further, it was apparently his girlfriend's baby. That girlfriend is both abused and lying for him.

I'm shaking my head, really. If I were to let everything off my chest in order to say what that despicable creature of a rapist deserves, I would be in very deep trouble.

I hope he gets convicted with a life sentence. Emotion aside, I think just taking these monsters off the streets for life is the best as a society we can do. Spending his life in prison and every single day knowing what put him there is an acceptable punishment imho. Saying that, I bet he gets 5 years suspended sentence or some bullshit like that.

diarm

I hope he gets convicted with a life sentence. Emotion aside, I think just taking these monsters off the streets for life is the best as a society we can do. Spending his life in prison and every single day knowing what put him there is an acceptable punishment imho. Saying that, I bet he gets 5 years suspended sentence or some bullshit like that.
Emotion be damned. You assault and abuse a 13 month old and you should forfeit the right to each and every part of your body that touched that child. Be it fingers, hands or genitalia.

langster

Scout
Emotion be damned. You assault and abuse a 13 month old and you should forfeit the right to each and every part of your body that touched that child. Be it fingers, hands or genitalia.
I understand that, I just believe we have to be better. I also get my opinion or beliefs is seen as a weakness but how can we ask our soldiers not to torture unless we as a whole follow the same rules? The same as the death penalty. I don't think anyone has the right to take a life. Especially a government. So life in prison is the only appropriate punishment and without luxuries or comforts.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

13 months? Jesus, hope he gets put into gen pop tbh.

RedDevilQuebecois

13 months? Jesus, hope he gets put into gen pop tbh.
That kind of creature should be locked up down in darkest hole there is with zero access to sunlight whatsoever and then get the key thrown away. There is no way he should ever walk free again after he did that.

diarm

I understand that, I just believe we have to be better. I also get my opinion or beliefs is seen as a weakness but how can we ask our soldiers not to torture unless we as a whole follow the same rules? The same as the death penalty. I don't think anyone has the right to take a life. Especially a government. So life in prison is the only appropriate punishment and without luxuries or comforts.
I just think we won’t see these sort of crimes eradicated until we get serious about punishing them. My wife is from Singapore where they have zero tolerance on drugs - to the extent that a guy with learning difficulties was hung amidst international outrage recently.

We in the west are quick to call it barbaric, but how is their system more barbaric than our nicely, softly approach?

Singapore sees probably one or two people die because of drugs every 4 or 5 years, all of them executed, as opposed to the hundreds or thousands of people who die each year because of drugs in our countries. If one innocent person is wrongly convicted on drugs charges in Singapore every 20 or 30 years, how is that worse than the many innocent people who die because of drug crime in the west each year?

Make the punishment for abusing children so horrific and barbaric that the idea of doing so is utterly terrifying to the sort of sicko that doesn’t find it disgusting already.

Abusing a 13 month old like that is as bad or worse than murder for me. Feck taking the high road - let’s put a stop to this shit.

langster

Scout
I just think we won’t see these sort of crimes eradicated until we get serious about punishing them. My wife is from Singapore where they have zero tolerance on drugs - to the extent that a guy with learning difficulties was hung amidst international outrage recently.

We in the west are quick to call it barbaric, but how is their system more barbaric than our nicely, softly approach?

Singapore sees probably one or two people die because of drugs every 4 or 5 years, all of them executed, as opposed to the hundreds or thousands of people who die each year because of drugs in our countries. If one innocent person is wrongly convicted on drugs charges in Singapore every 20 or 30 years, how is that worse than the many innocent people who die because of drug crime in the west each year?

Make the punishment for abusing children so horrific and barbaric that the idea of doing so is utterly terrifying to the sort of sicko that doesn’t find it disgusting already.

Abusing a 13 month old like that is as bad or worse than murder for me. Feck taking the high road - let’s put a stop to this shit.

I can see your point regarding child abuse, murder, rape etc. but I can't agree with drugs. Although the Asian system does deserve discussion and recognition. I'm just of the opinion that if one of the most harmful and destructive substances on the planet (alcohol) is widely available in the majority of countries around the world, then I find it massively hypocritical many other less harmful substances to both the user and anyone or anything around them are illegal. And I say that as someone who runs two pubs!

People will always take drugs. They do so because they like them. And I would much rather be around those taking drugs than drunks.

But that's a separate topic entirely. Back to this discussion, I agree far harsher sentences need to.be handed out to paedophiles, sexual abusers and rapists. And again, I agree abusing a child is right up there as the very worst crime one could commit. The thing that pisses me off the most is the groomers who actively target kids and spend weeks even months mentally torturing their victim who is completely unaware of whats going on until it's too late and they are either besotted or too scared to say otherwise.

Ultimately the courts need to agree on maximum sentences for all child abusez sexual abuse and rapes. Absolutely no leniency. But sadly they won't either here in the UK or the US. It's sickening to see child molesters going free after a year or so, only to move then go and do the same again..

diarm

I can see your point regarding child abuse, murder, rape etc. but I can't agree with drugs. Although the Asian system does deserve discussion and recognition. I'm just of the opinion that if one of the most harmful and destructive substances on the planet (alcohol) is widely available in the majority of countries around the world, then I find it massively hypocritical many other less harmful substances to both the user and anyone or anything around them are illegal. And I say that as someone who runs two pubs!

People will always take drugs. They do so because they like them. And I would much rather be around those taking drugs than drunks.

But that's a separate topic entirely. Back to this discussion, I agree far harsher sentences need to.be handed out to paedophiles, sexual abusers and rapists. And again, I agree abusing a child is right up there as the very worst crime one could commit. The thing that pisses me off the most is the groomers who actively target kids and spend weeks even months mentally torturing their victim who is completely unaware of whats going on until it's too late and they are either besotted or too scared to say otherwise.

Ultimately the courts need to agree on maximum sentences for all child abusez sexual abuse and rapes. Absolutely no leniency. But sadly they won't either here in the UK or the US. It's sickening to see child molesters going free after a year or so, only to move then go and do the same again..
Sorry my point on Singapore and drugs was intended more to show that absolute zero tolerance can eradicate the issue, as it has in Singapore. You say people will always take drugs, but in a country with absolutely brutal punishments - the number of people taking the risk is so close to zero it may as well be.

Personally, I don't believe such an approach to drugs is necessary. In fact, I think if recreational drug use was regulated in the same way alcohol is, we'd be in a better place than we are leaving the entire industry to criminals.

langster

Scout
Sorry my point on Singapore and drugs was intended more to show that absolute zero tolerance can eradicate the issue, as it has in Singapore. You say people will always take drugs, but in a country with absolutely brutal punishments - the number of people taking the risk is so close to zero it may as well be.

Personally, I don't believe such an approach to drugs is necessary. In fact, I think if recreational drug use was regulated in the same way alcohol is, we'd be in a better place than we are leaving the entire industry to criminals.
I understood you and agreed with the results. I fully agree with this post here too. Absolutely take the criminal element out and tax them and use the money for health and police services.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

The number of executions has been in double digits some recent years and a couple have been people with learning difficulties duped into being mules. The odd murderer is executed too, but these offences are very rare here, as you know.

There's little doubt that the very limited availability of drugs in the country is a major contributor to the country's very low crime rates, along with various cultural factors. The overwhelming majority of people executed for trafficking are low level operatives who are desperate or easily manipulated though, rather than those orchestrating it, which is not something I could be comfortable with.

Anyway, not wanting to derail the thread. Must admit, I don't really get this thread and its apparent cataloguing of news reports about figures of authority or trust committing paedo acts.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Must admit, I don't really get this thread and its apparent cataloguing of news reports about figures of authority or trust committing paedo acts.
Some groups are insistent that gay and trans people groom kids through actions like reading stories to them in a school setting to sexually abuse them.

This thread is a response to that, showing that straight people are more likely to be abusers.

Child abusers are smart and insert themselves into positions of trust and authority to benefit from that and enable them to get close to kids and exercise influence over them.

Jippy

Staff
Some groups are insistent that gay and trans people groom kids through actions like reading stories to them in a school setting to sexually abuse them.

This thread is a response to that, showing that straight people are more likely to be abusers.

Child abusers are smart and insert themselves into positions of trust and authority to benefit from that and enable them to get close to kids and exercise influence over them.
I get that and pretty sure that in the UK at least most child abuse is carried out by family members. It just seems odd to me that people are posting some local news story from wherever about a paedo teacher, scout leader, swimming instructor etc...I don't understand the wider interest outside of those neighbourhoods affected, unlike say the celebrity paedo/#metoo cases.
I guess each to their own and there are plenty of threads I don't get on here.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I get that and pretty sure that in the UK at least most child abuse is carried out by family members. It just seems odd to me that people are posting some local news story from wherever about a paedo teacher, scout leader, swimming instructor etc...I don't understand the wider interest outside of those neighbourhoods affected, unlike say the celebrity paedo/#metoo cases.
I guess each to their own and there are plenty of threads I don't get on here.
Do you know who 'some groups' are?

Jippy

Staff
Do you know who 'some groups' are?
Much as the UK has lurched to the right in recent years, we thankfully don't have the US-style rabid Christian right. I think some of the knuckle-draggers who objected to say drag queens reading kids stories were more worried they'd 'confuse' the the kids or turn them gay or trans, rather than molest them.
The Catholic church has long been synonymous with paedophilia for many.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
You're mistake is assuming these people are acting rationally. You can bring back inquisition torture and people would still commit these crimes.