The ever growing list of child sex abusers that aren't drag queens

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Oh look, another one. Surprise surprise it's yet another Pastor and Republican. And surprise surprise at the absolutely disgraceful sentence handed down to him. No surprises that it's not a drag queen though.

There's so many posts about this in various threads on this forum. Mainly in here https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the...ed-things-happening-in-america-thread.461474/ So I felt it needed a thread of its own. It truly amazes me just how many times you see this happen and yet more isn't made of it. Especially in voting campaigns or by politicians failing to point out the obvious facts that it's very often people in positions of power or responsibility and more.often than not a politician, police officer or someone with religious authority such as Pastors or Priests that commit these crimes. During the huge distraction that was the drag queen agenda this year, I can't remember seeing any prominent leader or representative mentioning this.

People that are entrusted with protecting kids from things like this and yet clearly these positions are being abused and I would think often sought out or trained for with the sole purpose of access to kids and the so called cloak of respectability and protection that these positions could give. Not to mention the leniency often showed to these people compared to other paedophiles with less stature. If anything these are worse as they are holding those trusted positions.

It's way past the time that absolute minimum sentences should be handed out regardless of who they are and the judges should be made to uphold these sentences and if failing to do so, they should be investigated as to why they don't and removed if no good reason is found for any leniency.

Last edited:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It's a sick world we live in and I'm sure there are more victims of abuse who are afraid to speak up vs those who do. The numbers are staggering and the main reason is the punishment never fits the crime. They're not afraid.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
About the recommended sentence, didn't she forget a zero or more likely two or three after the 1 ?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No Republican or libertarian jokes, should go without saying but I know what some are like

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
How on earth do you abuse 7 children and get 1 year in jail :houllier:

PSV

Religious leaders abuse children. So expected its hardly newsworthy anymore.

When we're talking multiple kids the plea should give life in jail over death sentence.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Just seen this in the replies to that thread. So true.

I've also just read he's already served a year while waiting to be sentenced, so he can walk free. Meanwhile his victims and families will suffer for the rest of their lives, and so could many other people in the future as around 35% of those abused go on on to become abusers themselves. But yeah, 1 year. That'll learn him.

Withnail

Oh look, another one. Surprise surprise it's yet another Pastor and Republican. And surprise surprise at the absolutely disgraceful sentence handed down to him. No surprises that it's not a drag queen though.

There's so many posts about this in various threads on this forum. Mainly in here https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the...ed-things-happening-in-america-thread.461474/ So I felt it needed a thread of its own. It truly amazes me just how many times you see this happen and yet more isn't made of it. Especially in voting campaigns or by politicians failing to point out the obvious facts that it's very often people in positions of power or responsibility and more.often than not a politician, police officer or someone with religious authority such as Pastors or Priests that commit these crimes. During the huge distraction that was the drag queen agenda this year, I can't remember seeing any prominent leader or representative mentioning this.

People that are entrusted with protecting kids from things like this and yet clearly these positions are being abused and I would think often sought out or trained for with the sole purpose of access to kids and the so called cloak of respectability and protection that these positions could give. Not to mention the leniency often showed to these people compared to other paedophiles with less stature. If anything these are worse as they are holding those trusted positions.

It's way past the time that absolute minimum sentences should be handed out regardless of who they are and the judges should be made to uphold these sentences and if failing to do so, they should be investigated as to why they don't and removed if no good reason is found for any leniency.
Why in the feck would they do a plea deal, only give him a year for 1st degree child abuse and and drop all of the other charges? :mad::mad::mad:

WPMUFC

Again, it’s always the ones you most suspect…

Access to children and communities, put in a parental/authority position, genuinely fecked up social beliefs ingrained into the structure of the groups, the easier opportunities to hide conduct within the structure of the orangisations. Religious groups and organisations are tailor made for these degenerates.

RedDevilQuebecois

fecking hell. I can bet you anything that none of those 123 arrested is a drag queen.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Obviously there are very religious people, including leaders, who absolutely and truly believe in God. Do you think these guys do? Are they cynically using their position as cover to commit horrific acts upon children? Or are they true believers who think that their attraction to minors is the Devil at work and they fall under his spell because they're only human?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
fine work you’re doing here, @calodo2003, but i can’t help thinking you’re mostly scrolling twitter, hoping not to see your picture.