The F1 Thread 2008 Season

manxmanc

fecking gutting mate, but I still enjoyed it, was a good game if very frustrating, but that just added to the atmosphere.

Looking forward to the next match I can get tickets for, hopefully the scouse cnuts.
Aye was good fun, you should of stuck around me and LRMC had a good sing with T2000 was class...

Nice one, I won't be around for the scouse :( heading home for Easter as I got chubbed...probably arsenal, all be it ticketless...

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Aye was good fun, you should of stuck around me and LRMC had a good sing with T2000 was class...

Nice one, I won't be around for the scouse :( heading home for Easter as I got chubbed...probably arsenal, all be it ticketless...

Yeah he said you got the place bouncing, shame I missed it.

fecker about the scouse, but we may draw the cnuts in the CL yet so.....

manxmanc

Yeah he said you got the place bouncing, shame I missed it.

fecker about the scouse, but we may draw the cnuts in the CL yet so.....
We can only hope...

Want a 5:15KO Sat... more fun then...

pert

Thanks for reminding me I'd forgot

Come on Kimi

pert

Nothing to laugh about lads

I have £2 on him to win qualifying :)

Addict

There is no point putting £2 on Kimi winning qualifying. I bet you got shit odds.

pert

Won £25 earlier on Schalke nearly had a heart attack when they went 1-0 down

Will be making a few quid tomorrow on the Derby match

manxmanc

Won £25 earlier on Schalke nearly had a heart attack when they went 1-0 down

Will be making a few quid tomorrow on the Derby match
Nice one.

I won £20 on the horses...

Kemi is out...

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
4:30 AM race start.. set my alarm for it.
Ahh the dilemma of whether to stay up or not...

I dunno think I'm gonna' go for the re-run in the day around 3ish though its a piss take trying to avoid news of the result.

Rooney1987

Ahh the dilemma of whether to stay up or not...

I dunno think I'm gonna' go for the re-run in the day around 3ish though its a piss take trying to avoid news of the result.
Stay up it will be good. Its going to be interesting to see Kimi start from the back.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I'm still thinking about it. There is no way that I will get to sleep before hand as I normally only get to sleep at around 3 or 4ish anyway. Worst possible time slot! Hmm... it is the first race...

Besides that I never followed qualifying properly but BMW surprised me, didn't expect them to be as quick. Hopefully, all the little changes come into play and make it exciting again without the need for rain.

mehro

Ass face
That cnut Kimi better finish amongst the points. He's on my fantasy team for this race.

I was on the road yesterday and missed qualifying, can someone who saw it tell me if the Force India car looked better or worse than Torro Rosso?

B Cantona

Desperate
That cnut Kimi better finish amongst the points. He's on my fantasy team for this race.

I was on the road yesterday and missed qualifying, can someone who saw it tell me if the Force India car looked better or worse than Torro Rosso?
Vettel was 6th fastest in the second of the qualifying sessions (for some reason he didn't go out in the final session), so safe to say Torro Rosso. Both the Forza eliminated in the first session

RedNome

Right couple of hours kip and here we are, can't wait.

Think we could be in for a great season here, for once I think the new rules are gonna be great, no traction control? fecking great stuff, proper driver skill again. the starts will be more exciting and we should see more mistakes leading to more overtaking oportunities and therefore better racing.

Bring it on, come on Lewis.

B Cantona

Desperate
The seasons off to a bad start for me, I seem to have put my back out getting up to change channels from the cricket

Lets hope this isn't an omen for Hamilton. And that I wake up with no pain in the morning! Looks like I'm watching this one in bed now

RedNome

It feels so good not having our only hopes of success riding on the shoulders of Jenson Button, we have a true talent in Lewis, never got that same impression with Button.