The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Ok fine I'll change, have him !!
Strike 1

OP said:
Participants and neutral observers are reminded not to name or hint unpicked players.
  • Naming for managers = losing a turn in the next round (i.e. after two fails you get a sheep).
  • Naming by neutrals = thread-ban.
  • Hinting too obviously = three strikes. Penalty as per mentioned above.
  • Each name is a strike. Mods may prove to be shit at keeping count and may act with no proof. You've been warned.

SF Squads

antohan

SEMIFINAL SQUADS

3. 2mufc0 - (1) J. Charlton (2) B. Charlton (3) F. Baresi (4) Eusebio (5) G. Buffon (6) F. Cannavaro (7) Gerson (8) L. Junior (9) R. Otelo (10) L. Modric (11) A. Shearer (12) D. Simeone (13) D. Carvajal (14) N. Onuoha (15) Ronaldo (16) O. Varela (17) P. Lahm

7. Indnyc/crappy - (1) C. Maldini (2) P. Maldini (3) M. Platini (4) J. Neeskens (5) O. Sivori (6) F. Emoli (7) N. Stiles (8) C. Tevez (9) J. Mascherano (10) R. Ferdinand (11) R. Lewandowski (12) O. Kahn (13) A. Cabrini (14) L. Nani (15) C. Ronaldo (16). M. Amoros (17) G. Scirea

11. harms - (1) F. Gento (2) F. Llorente Gento (3) F. Beckenbauer (4) G. Netzer (5) B. Zebec (6) V. Beara (7) E. Streltsov (8) J. Olguin (9) O. Ruggeri (10) M. van Bommel (11) P. Elkjaer (12) M. Overmars (13) T. Finney (14) A. Song (15) L. Thuram (16) P. Breitner (17) F. Rijkaard

14. Tuppet - (1) G. Nordahl (2) K. Nordahl (3) F. Puskas (4) J. Masopust (5) J. Botelho (6) D. Santos (7) R. Giggs (8) T. Cubillas (9) R. Fernández (10) M. Olsen (11) B. Wright (12) B. Lizarazu (13) L. Monti (14) Ali Dia (15) Arthur Antunes Coimbra (Zico) (16) Jairzinho (17) B. Moore

antohan

I have to say, whenever lamb is used there should be a rule about no coordinating on the thread. There wasn't though, so I'm not going to make one up.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Obvious picks were obvious. Guessed the same with indync in our internal chat. Knew Tuppet would either go for Scirea or Moore but we were always committed to win or bust with him.

crappycraperson

Scout
I have to say, whenever lamb is used there should be a rule about no coordinating on the thread. There wasn't though, so I'm not going to make one up.
I actually thought about initially naming the player we were going to pick in the thread itself :lol: But the I calculated that there was a good chance it would be an easy round to pick, so didn't bother with any shenanigans. I think you should have had the rule of not allowing people to pick the same player again but may be criteria restriction made that difficult .. dunno.

Edit- Even without Tupper's post we would have picked Scirea again. He had more to lose than us IMO so I always thought he would blink :)

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It was definitely against the spirit of the drafting process as it is though. Just my 2 cents.

Indnyc

Yeah sorry it was my bad, I just wrote that in frustration really.
It was definitely against the spirit of the drafting process as it is though. Just my 2 cents.
Tbh, I didn’t even see Tuppet’s message.. Crappy and I had already decided we were going for Scriea all 3 rounds.. It was him or nobody for us

antohan

I actually thought about initially naming the player we were going to pick in the thread itself :lol: But the I calculated that there was a good chance it would be an easy round to pick, so didn't bother with any shenanigans. I think you should have had the rule of not allowing people to pick the same player again but may be criteria restriction made that difficult .. dunno.

Edit- Even without Tupper's post we would have picked Scirea again. He had more to lose than us IMO so I always thought he would blink :)
Yeah, when you establish a 250 game minimum in advance not knowing what the pool will look like there's every chance a sheep style would leave you with no options by Turn 3.

He was definitely blinking first, just can't believe he openly walked away instead of letting you sweat a bit. FFS, a side with Platini trying to play five at the back. He should have blocked you for pure self-preservation.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just in case, I remind all semifinalists they shouldn't vote in the other semis.
Could you also clarify rules on managers and AM'S voting , there seemed to be some sort of confusion in Prath92's game with Crappy with switching votes .

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Think it's Carvajal's head photoshopped onto someone's body, you can see reinforcement players in post #2570.
Actually just googled it and appears to be some model who's name is also carvajal :lol: no idea how antohan found it.

crappycraperson

Scout
Could you also clarify rules on managers and AM'S voting , there seemed to be some sort of confusion in Prath92's game with Crappy with switching votes .
Don't worry. I won't vote at all in the semi between us. Only one of us will also argue actively in the thread.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Actually just googled it and appears to be some model who's name is also carvajal :lol: no idea how antohan found it.
ah :lol:

From my phone it looked like Giroud and I was confused, now it makes more sense

antohan

Since Carvajal can finally go on holidays I searched Carvajal at the beach. Didn't bother check it was even him, just moved on to searching Nobby for contrast.