The Final: Argentina vs France

Predict the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

evil_geko

Get the feck in!

What was that, Mbappe one of the best ever? Feck off, he isn't even better than Henry, tap and run merchant.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Decision to start di Maria was phenomenal, Scaloni has been excellent tactically in this World cup.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Soft penalty, I thought. Clip of the ankles was probably enough for it not to be actively overturned but he was obviously looking for it.

Deserved lead overall though, France haven't got out of the blocks.
Dembele got skinned and intentionally or not (I'm for the second option) clips Di Maria's ankle. What do you think the ref would do? I wouldn't have given it, but it really could go either way.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
So, Argentina it is then.

I so hope Ronaldo is watching and basking in his post-interview arrogance.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That all started by Upemecano lumping it - he's shit for Bayern and he's shit in general. Deschamps dropped the ball by dropping Konate who was great in the previous match. You can't afford passengers at this stage.
Upamecano is shit.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I don't really like Di María after all that went on with us, but that guy has been terribly unfortunate with injuries in knockouts so I'm delighted he is out there and doing well.

Lee565

To think brighton could make 100 million in this window selling mac allister and Caicedo