g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The First Redcafe NBA Draft

Skills

Snitch
@Eboue @MJJ @NM

You can send your write ups (i.e. reasons why you think your team will win) to me too, and I will start the game as soon as I get them.

Skills

Snitch
You can do it now. I suggest a sheep format draft for 1 pick each.

• You each PM who you want to pick.
  • If you both pick the same player they get blocked, and you then get another chance at picking a player.
  • If you both pick different players you get your players. You both fail on the second attempt you get nothing.

Skills

Snitch
I suggest we go with me first then mjj since he got to pick first after the last round, it's only fair.
Didn't you guys get to pick before him in the original draft and then the order was reversed for the draft after the 1st round?

MJJ

You can do it now. I suggest a sheep format draft for 1 pick each.

• You each PM who you want to pick.
  • If you both pick the same player they get blocked, and you then get another chance at picking a player.
  • If you both pick different players you get your players. You both fail on the second attempt you get nothing.
Am in favour of this.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
1st round, top to bottom. 2nd round, bottom to top. Then sheep.

Seems fairer? But pick first if you wanna, don't mind.
I'm arguing that it's not fair because we were middle pack and the 3rd to pick after first round.