The Icardi soap opera | Icardashians?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Handa replaced Icardi as captain

This is getting ugly.

Mick321

Wouldn't surprise me if they end up swapping him for Dybala or something. But knowing Inter they'll probably swap him for 5m euros, Khedira and Cuadrado.

Ljungster

Wouldn't surprise me if they end up swapping him for Dybala or something. But knowing Inter they'll probably swap him for 5m euros, Khedira and Cuadrado.
Why would Dybala go to Inter when pretty much any Elite Team in Europe would pay premium for him? Would happily take him at United at the RW.

Mick321

Why would Dybala go to Inter when pretty much any Elite Team in Europe would pay premium for him? Would happily take him at United at the RW.
I dont believe they would. And he's never a right winger in a million years.

I'd take him. He doesn't do much other than score but he's a proper predator of a striker, he'd give us more options than we currently have for sure.

Does anyone know why he was removed as Captain?
His wife is his agent for some reason and she has been properly kicking off in recent weeks, saying all sorts of stuff about the club in the press.

Last edited:

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
I’d take him at Chelsea but only if he divorces Wanda - She’s poison to his career. He’s an incredible penalty box striker who doesn’t do much else, pretty much what we need.

JSArsenal

His wife is his agent for some reason and she has been properly kicking off in recent weeks, saying all sorts of stuff about the club in the press.
Thanks, I imagine he and his wife are setting things up for him to leave in the summer.

Jibbs

Lukaku plus cash... he is exactly the kind of reliable striker that we need.

Last edited by a moderator:

GloryHunter07

There were times against PSG that we put balls into the box and we had nobody in there that caused any sort of threat. Icardi could do that, although not sure how he would fit into Ole's system in general.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'm struggling to think of a big club where he'd fit.
Chelsea if they don't sign Higuain full time (although think he's actually on 18 month loan). Yeah Real Madrid could also take a look.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Sounds like a cnut. Didnt he also steal his friend's wife or something?

Yes,her name is Wanda Nara ,who's also his big-mouth agent.
Also Icardi has Wanda's' three children tattooed on his arm.Those three children are from Wanda's previous marriage to former Barcelona and Argentinian forward Maxi Lopez.
There's much more too but I'm in a lazy mood.:D

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Yeah he's married to Maxi Lopez's ex-wife and has their kids names tattooed on him. More trouble than he's worth at this point. Not scored in open play for something like three months, so his off-the-field disputes probably explain somewhat his dramatic drop off in form. His wife is constantly talking to the press too, she said some things about Perisic and he's supposed to be pissed off with Icardi now.

mu4c_20le

Also Icardi has Wanda's' three children tattooed on his arm.Those three children are from Wanda's previous marriage to former Barcelona and Argentinian forward Maxi Lopez.
Does she practice witchcraft or something? I really dont get what he sees in her

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Works for all parties, I reckon.

Icardi gets the move to a CL consistent side which his last 4 seasons of football have merited; Inter get a nice transfer fee; and Lautaro Martinez finally gets some starts to show the footballing world what an animal he is.

izec

Icardi gets the move to a CL consistent side which his last 4 seasons of football have merited; Inter get a nice transfer fee; and Lautaro Martinez finally gets some starts to show the footballing world what an animal he is.
They need to sack Spalletti, he isnt good enough. Benching Lautaro is nonsense when they struggle for goals.

The Mauro Icardi case has exploded at Inter. The Argentinean striker has been removed as the team's captain and Spalletti didn't include him in the Europa League squad that will face Rapid Wien tomorrow.

According to Il Giornale journalist, Franco Ordine, Icardi has another problem: the relationship with a part of the team is weak.

Ordine told to Tutti Convocati that Icardi and Perisic have had a furious confrontation this week after that Wanda said on TV that Icardi has "personal problems" with Perisic.

"Perisic went to Icardi and told him: 'Tell your wife that she doesn't have to speak about me on tv", Ordine said. "Between Icardi and the rest of Inter, the club choose the rest".

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

Worst time for it to happen though. Why not kick up this fuss in January? It doesn't really work for anyone. Icardi could have got his head down, given his best, increased his chances of attracting a big offer, and then forced through a move in the summer. Instead they've got this huge problem that needs addressing now and threatens to derail a season that's already wobbling.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wow, she sounds like a treat too :lol:

Wow, she sounds like a treat too :lol:
It would make great TV.

I can only see one top club going in for Icardi and that would be Chelsea.They wouldn't care about the negative baggage both characters offer off the field.
Chelsea would probably relish in the coverage.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
Wanda is the problem, her big mouth should be closed forever. I totally agree about Inter decision, there's no player that is bigger than the club. If he finds a club that could pay the clause in july he will surely go, Inter will find a way to survive, after all we survived after we sold someone like Ronaldo some years ago...
well done Marotta!

GloryHunter07

Wanda is the problem, her big mouth should be closed forever. I totally agree about Inter decision, there's no player that is bigger than the club. If he finds a club that could pay the clause in july he will surely go, Inter will find a way to survive, after all we survived after we sold someone like Ronaldo some years ago...
well done Marotta!
Steady on.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Bit of a Cnut and South American.....where do we sign up? Right up our street that. Hahahaba

Okey

Not the first time he's kicking up quite the storm over there. The club kept him captain after the Ultras wanted him removed a couple years ago if I remember correctly. Looks like a goner. Spaletti too probably, with Mourinho rumours doing the rounds. Quality striker that would enrich any big club (including ours for sure), but this Wanda business and his propensity for off field drama might just turn feet cold.

AkaAkuma

The reaction to Wanda is quite interesting. On the face of it, she's a show girl, opinionated and cheated on her husband. Looking more closely though, it seems that Maxi Lopez did more of the cheating which lead her to Icardi and custody of the kids.

The narrative that Maxi is the victim in all this is silly. As if he got into bed with a saint of a woman, who turned into a whore and fecked a footballer of the same nationality.

I'm guessing she likes boneheads, she probably is a bit boneheaded aswell.

I say all this without knowing any of the truth, but I know as much as the next guy who says 'she's a bitch' and Icardi is a difficult character. Similar the same narrative as Rabiot and his mother.

Tony Clifton

Get him here for Alexis
Please, feck no.

Icardi has neither the quality nor character that a Manchester United player should have. By that I mean befitting the entirety of our great club, its identity, history and traditions—not just our current squad, structure or setup.

We must acquire top quality and character, instead of just improving on what we currently have, because what we have at the moment isn't good enough. Therefore, the standards are skewed and deceptive, so of course a player like Icardi looks better in comparison to the likes of Alexis (or Lukaku, as another example) but that doesn't say much.

Icardi published an autobiography at the age of fecking 23. With the time it takes for writing, editing and publishing… I'm guessing he was actually closer to 22 or even younger when he initiated that project. That's just to give you a tiny insight of his self-image, never mind him offending the fans of the club he concurrently captained in said book, resulting in a chasm between them, which definitely has contributed to this latest mess as well. Or how about the ever on-going shit circus around his agent-wife?

I guess that's the only thing we need right now, when we're slowly returning to our values and getting our club back.

While we're at it, let's be really adventurous and also sign Rabiot with his agent-mother hovering around and mix it up real good. That'll be a blast.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lukaku plus cash... he is exactly the kind of reliable striker that we need.
Nope. Hasn’t scored many goals in months. Does little in the build up. Very difficult to have a solid poacher at a top club

Bojan11

I don’t want him. Last thing we need is another player with attitude and a loud mouth agent.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Steal his friend's wife? The woman is an adult and started a relationship with another man after she divorced her previous husband for cheating on her.

The issue here is that she's a media personality and his agent and is kicking up a fuzz and Icardi acting extremly unprofessionally. If I were a club after him that would be enough for me to be put off by him.