The Irish Women's Team Celebration Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I wanted to make a thread entitled 'Rob Wotton is a cock' but it's probably best that I don't.

But seriously, Rob Wotton is a cock.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I wanted to make a thread entitled 'Rob Wotton is a cock' but it's probably best that I don't.

But seriously, Rob Wotton is a cock.

This interview has converted me into a staunch Republican.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Good job done there tbf, held her to account for some obviously very inapproriate and offensive conduct.

Zebs

Good job done there tbf, held her to account for some obviously very inapproriate and offensive conduct.
His line of questioning is both condescending and incredibly ignorant. I'm assuming you're not Irish.

KiD MoYeS

Nothing'll learn the pesky Irish more than a smug English man, with a clear lack of knowledge of history, condescending an apologetic Irish woman. We've certainly learned our lesson.

Zebs

Nothing'll learn the pesky Irish more than a smug English man, with a clear lack of knowledge of history, condescending an apologetic Irish woman. We've certainly learned our lesson.
They'll never rest until we apologise for what they did to us.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
No. In full context it was the wrong tone, representative of a dynamic that still resonates painfully. Not to mention the hypocrisy around the issue of education regarding our shared history.

KiD MoYeS

Won't be a peep when McClean is abused again anyway so we can just wait for that and it will all have blown over for the girls in green.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Won't be a peep when McClean is abused again anyway so we can just wait for that and it will all have blown over for the girls on green.
Dont see yellow ticker tape articles when its the other way around.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Democratic Unionist Party MLA David Hilditch has now lodged a complaint with Police Scotland over the matter.

In a statement, the East Antrim MLA said he has written to Police Scotland, UEFA and the FAI regarding the players’ actions, which he described as “repulsive scenes.”

"Unfortunately this is becoming an all too common occurrence, a team wins a trophy or qualifies for a tournament and their first thought is to chant about a terrorist organisation" said Mr Hilditch.

"We have seen it numerous times in the past and no doubt we will see it again in the future. An apology doesn't cut it. There are countless victims of IRA terrorism in both Northern Ireland and the Republic who will be rightly disgusted by the actions of this group of women who are supposed to be representing their country."

The DUP MLA continued to say he hoped sporting body UEFA is “sitting up and taking note” of the players’ actions.

"If this were a team chanting about Al-Qaeda or Hamas there would be wide spread uproar and the team would most likely be expelled from the tournament. This is no different, but will we see action? I doubt it."

He added he believes the FAI should “withhold the players’ match fees” and donate them to a victims’ charity.
This wanker can get in the sea an’ all.

cyberman

Why the feck is she brought on to Sky Sports for this anyway?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Jesus it was only Celtic Symphony they sang and all. Assumed it was the rubberbandits masterpiece.

The song

Oranges038

The real idiot is the person who records that and then releases it to anyone outside the room.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
What an absolute prat, do you think you need education on this? On their own countries history? I doubt it you idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.