The Ludo draft

Indnyc

I thought too much and finally said feck it and submitted

Indnyc

Also, if we can't get 16 players by the time everyone has submitted, could we start with 14 players?

7 winners go through and 1 lucky loser (manager with the most votes to lose) goes through?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Also, if we can't get 16 players by the time everyone has submitted, could we start with 14 players?

7 winners go through and 1 lucky loser (manager with the most votes to lose) goes through?
This. Shouldn’t need to be always fixated on 16 - a couple more or a couple less is easy to work around by using byes or preliminary rounds.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Yeah, let's do it already!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Just submitted my choices, probably fecked my self over with them as I seem to be winging this

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
We have 3 managers together and few combos of two, we should have 16

Šjor Bepo

Only about 7 have submitted anyway. I don’t mind starting with less than 16, but can’t start at all until everyone that signed up submitted.
reckon most didnt submit because we dont have enough numbers

Šjor Bepo

if we are starting with 14 just put a deadline and we can start:drool:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What am I nominating? Can someone do a simple explanation the OP is too much

Skizzo

What am I nominating? Can someone do a simple explanation the OP is too much
Nominate two for each category

Those will be your restrictions when landing on spots around the board.

Your decade restriction is in play regardless of what spot you land on.

For example your two managers aren’t david Moyes and Sam Allardyce and your decade restriction is 2010-2019, so when you land on a spot in the “Manager” section, your pick would need to be in those criteria.

So on and so forth for teammates, clubs etc. The two players you pick for teammates however, will be blocked for the draft. All those players will be listed once everyone has submitted their choices.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nominate two for each category

Those will be your restrictions when landing on spots around the board.

Your decade restriction is in play regardless of what spot you land on.

For example your two managers aren’t david Moyes and Sam Allardyce and your decade restriction is 2010-2019, so when you land on a spot in the “Manager” section, your pick would need to be in those criteria.

So on and so forth for teammates, clubs etc. The two players you pick for teammates however, will be blocked for the draft. All those players will be listed once everyone has submitted their choices.
Ok thanks, will send now.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Well this is definitely the toughest draft I've done so far
I’m fecked, submitted my choices with no clear plan or even players that fit the decade or 4 requirements in mind. Just a rough outline and I’ll have to take each go as it comes.
I tried to work out what decade a 70s/ 80s etc player was born and then matching it with another player born in that decade and it’s just a clusterfeck for my head. I’ll do it bit by bit as it comes