Friday May 3

Jim Beam vs. Onenil/Invictus
harms vs. Indnyc
GSTQ vs SBPM

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I will take over their side NK style.
I think Cruyff would have something to say about the mind-control thing. Imagine one of the NK zombies saying: “I’m not going to dive into the freezing cold lake for your stupid dragon, you do it yourself. And you should consider taking some tactical lessons as well”.

MJJ

I think Cruyff would have something to say about the mind-control thing. Imagine one of the NK zombies saying: “I’m not going to dive into the freezing cold lake for your stupid dragon, you do it yourself. And you should consider taking some tactical lessons as well”.
:lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Share my tactics is good but when using phone or iPad you can only put one directional arrow on each player and no fancy faces (which to me to fill the field more and show less space to exploit)

Any ideas around this, I havnt got a laptop

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Share my tactics is good but when using phone or iPad you can only put one directional arrow on each player and no fancy faces (which to me to fill the field more and show less space to exploit)

Any ideas around this, I havnt got a laptop
You can try double tap or something like that — there should be a way to make a second arrow. No fancy faces though, those ones are custom made in PS or its analogues by those of us who have nothing else to do.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Thursday May 2

2mufc0 vs MJJ/swarm

Friday May 3

Jim Beam vs. Onenil/Invictus
harms vs. Indnyc
GSTQ vs SBPM

Sunday May 5

Moby vs Michaelf

Monday May 6

Green Smiley vs willhse456

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You can try double tap or something like that — there should be a way to make a second arrow. No fancy faces though, those ones are custom made in PS or its analogues by those of us who have nothing else to do.
Thanks harms, double tapping doesn’t work, one tap and and the arrow moves clockwise a notch, round and round like a clock. Oh well, I’ll stick with no arrows and no faces, no dramas :)

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Thanks harms, double tapping doesn’t work, one tap and and the arrow moves clockwise a notch, round and round like a clock. Oh well, I’ll stick with no arrows and no faces, no dramas :)
I tried on my phone. Long pressing creates the second arrow.