The Ludo draft

Skizzo

That was a joke, don't you dare create a rift, I love Edgar :D
Well so you say here, the private PM that you excluded him from says otherwise :wenger:

I don't think anyone asked for an apology and everyone moved on with submitting their pick. It was you defense that changing it to a sheep for some and letting others get a free GOAT somehow fixed things is what irked me. You struck to that argument today as well which is why I responded today as well.

Apart from this round, it was a really enjoyable draft for me and I have had my fair share of GOATs, so time to move on to the games :D
I didn’t say it fixed things, just that it gave you a better chance at better players. Nothing false about that :)

Now go get your game ready before I get bored and introduce some new rules :drool:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
For me, choice picks like Foulkes, Anelka, Stimac, Rijsbergen, Winter were well researched picks in the spirit of the draft while Ronaldo/Zidane/Matthaus/Baresi etc were obvious lazy choices which didn't require any research.

Being at a disadvantage for making well researched picks is not cool or even makes too much sense to me at least which is why the uber moaning
Excuse me, dry your eyes :lol:
I picked ronaldo and Zidane, those two players would transform teams for my opponents so I got them blocked.
Both part of World Cup winning teams for teammates, ronaldo went around almost every top club of the nineties. They also had overlaps with my other choices, Brazil, Real Madrid and a few others I think incase I landed on a red square.
I thought they were genius choices :D

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
And there you go. Why @2mufc0 was posting all that garbage about "what's done is done" and what not. So transparent. :lol:

Well played that bit :lol::lol:
Haters gonna hate, :lol:

There was no way I was not gonna not try it, you would have done the same thing.

It's also funny how the guys with Pele, Muller, Ads, Puskas etc are having the biggest moan, share the wealth! :D

Himannv

For me, choice picks like Foulkes, Anelka, Stimac, Rijsbergen, Winter were well researched picks in the spirit of the draft while Ronaldo/Zidane/Matthaus/Baresi etc were obvious lazy choices which didn't require any research.

Being at a disadvantage for making well researched picks is not cool or even makes too much sense to me at least which is why the uber moaning
Baresi maybe, but not the other three, they played for multiple clubs over a long period of time opening up different decades, wide range of team mates and at the same time denying a GOAT to drafters in a neighbouring timeline.
Good choice players imo.
Just addressing these. Baresi was not a lazy choice IMHO. The rule is that he has to play with or against whoever I pick, and Baresi has played with or against almost all the players I was targeting initially + his career spanned 2 decades. He was also just outside my decade by a year so he was the perfect choice as I denied someone else a GOAT who I couldn't pick, while also getting someone who fulfilled the criteria I needed for the box.

What I didn't calculate was how many others would target the 60s. I figured there would be some competition, but not this much.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just addressing these. Baresi was not a lazy choice IMHO. The rule is that he has to play with or against whoever I pick, and Baresi has played with or against almost all the players I was targeting initially + his career spanned 2 decades. He was also just outside my decade by a year so he was the perfect choice as I denied someone else a GOAT who I couldn't pick, while also getting someone who fulfilled the criteria I needed for the box.

What I didn't calculate was how many others would target the 60s. I figured there would be some competition, but not this much.
Yeah fair enough, he just didn't play in multiple clubs like the other 3 thats the only disadvantage he had to the others . Also blocking a GOAT in a neighbouring decade is one of the best ways of going about blocks.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

I agree bud, great choice, I’m gutted you picked him haha. just people with sour grapes that’s all, mine are still salty after losing out on nedved because we helped people out in the over full 60s.

When do you want to play, possibly tomorrow? Preferably Friday?

Moby

Dick
There was no way I was not gonna not try it, you would have done the same thing.
Definitely wouldn't have tried to pretend that I was making sure that the rules are kept consistent or whatever when in reality I was clearly benefitting by the new rule. Poor form really.

MJJ

Definitely wouldn't have tried to pretend that I was making sure that the rules are kept consistent or whatever when in reality I was clearly benefitting by the new rule. Poor form really.
I definitely wouldn't have tried it if I knew it was unfair.
Vote against the new tuppet guys! We need to make sure people like this lose.

willhse456

@green_smiley I'd prefer to have the game sometime this weekend or Monday, cant really do any time before that as I have lots of work to do between then.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol:

Suck it up, I didn't make the rule.

Also I did say I wouldn't have any objection to the round being scrapped.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
You guys figure it out, it's only one manager posting for each team anyways right? Will just watch from a distance rubbing my hands, maybe blathering in other match threads :lol:
You can take turns posting, is tomorrow OK?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I definitely wouldn't have tried it if I knew it was unfair.
To be honest I didn't do anything unfair, i understood why people would be annoyed but fortunately I wasn't on that side of the coin, that's why I said scrapping the round was an option so no one was disadvantaged.

MJJ

To be honest I didn't do anything unfair, i understood why people would be annoyed but fortunately I wasn't on that side of the coin, that's why I said scrapping the round was an option so no one was disadvantaged.
He is rubbing it in! Vote against the Cersei of the drafts.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Take it easy. Cheers.

He is rubbing it in! Vote against the Cersei of the drafts.
I am more pissed at you for wasting so many hours keeping us waiting. You lost my vote then and there :lol:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thursday May 2

2mufc0 vs MJJ/swarm

Friday May 3

Jim Beam vs. Onenil/Invictus
harms vs. Indnyc