The Make A Fecking Sub ETH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
i missed the opening 20 minutes and i havent noticed until i’ve read your post he was in the pitch :lol:
He was the CF version of Maguire in the first 20 mins before pulling off the disappearance act. An utterly terrible footballer.

Geistman

I am once again asking for Weghorst to be subbed off
I think that's the general consensus. Exceptionally out of his depth. If he could even hold onto the ball up top he'd be helpful but he can't even seem to manage that

croadyman

Erik must be fuming those leeches wouldn't push the boat out for Felix looking at him

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It should be a rule of this thread to suggest who to bring on if you're asking for someone to be subbed off.

rajds89

You could make a genuine argument for 5 changes to be made in the 50th minute.

Geistman

Unfortunately I think Weghorst is so out of his depth we might need to change formation to avoid having to play him.....

Jev

It's a glaring weakness for him. Always takes way too long to change things. Very annoying.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
It's a glaring weakness for him. Always takes way too long to change things. Very annoying.
yup, always was the case at Ajax. His inability to make a change/deal with unexpected absences. But he knows that, so that's why he rarely goes for squad rotation.

fallengt

Maguire is a fecking nothing player. Waste 5 minutes to just give ball away

AaronRedDevil

Our bench is so bad. Not a single player on it can do any damage. Garnacho is OK but makes bad decisions to often, but he is young.

Jev

Our bench is so bad. Not a single player on it can do any damage. Garnacho is OK but makes bad decisions to often, but he is young.
Pellistri has shown promise but never gets a chance because Weghorst and Antony are undroppable, apparently.

davidmichael

I just don’t understand what Weghorst actually does outside of provide a warm body on the pitch as he’s awful in the air, awful on the ball, can’t pass, can’t hold the ball up, doesn’t bring anyone into play and for all the talk of him being a pressing machine he spends the game jogging round the pitch.

Utuhu

This is a major weak point of ETH, slow to reaction during games as regards to substitution when things are not going well.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I just don’t understand what Weghorst actually does outside of provide a warm body on the pitch as he’s awful in the air, awful on the ball, can’t pass, can’t hold the ball up, doesn’t bring anyone into play and for all the talk of him being a pressing machine he spends the game jogging round the pitch.
Good timing.

Red-17

Hilarious reading the previous posts in here. Sancho is obviously not match fit for 90 minutes especially in a match like today, and he wasn't offering anything anyway. Weghorst droppiing deeper and Martinez coming on absolutely transformed the match off the bat.

Superden

Hilarious reading the previous posts in here. Sancho is obviously not match fit for 90 minutes especially in a match like today, and he wasn't offering anything anyway. Weghorst droppiing deeper and Martinez coming on absolutely transformed the match off the bat.
Who'd have thought ETH is better at this management lark than some of the armchair experts on here.

BorisManUtd

I personally wanted Martinez to come on for Shaw/Malacia, he did it. Wanted Garnacho to come on but for Weghorst, not Sancho. Ten Hag subbed Garnacho for Sancho and was spot on with that decision as well so well done to him, great decisions.

roseguy64

Exactly. It's so weird.

Now I've complained about his subs in the past but the people posting during the match were doing too much.

Chill.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
MOTD praising ten Hag for his subs, noting we have the most goals from substitutions in the league this season.

the gafferjs

Sadly some revel in being negative about everything

Status
Not open for further replies.