The Man Utd official twitter feed

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

The latest tweet typifies the clubs official feed for me. Look at that fighting talk: aiming to get the title back. City must be shuddering.

Some of the things the club allows to go out with the official stamp of approval on are amazing. Amazingly bad.

Its like when they tweet 'breaking' ahead of club announcements. Of course its breaking if you're the source. You're not SkySportsNews! I could go on about times we've lost horribly and they've made it seem like we should be proud of 'brave' losses. Its sickening.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
I see nothing wrong with the tweet. They're not exactly going to say "We WILL win the PL next season". Come on now...

Raw

Yeah it's run by a bunch of amateurs, some of the graphics they made have been nice though (and some of them have been horrible).

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Go pop a fresh tampon in.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I see nothing wrong with the tweet. They're not exactly going to say "We WILL win the PL next season". Come on now...
Why not? Fergie used to say stuff like that when we didn't win the title.

This hopefully try attitude thats seeped into the club this season is sickening.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
What's the big deal?

SAF used to usually congratulate the PL winners after the season and say that we'd be back.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
Why not? Fergie used to say stuff like that when we didn't win the title.

This hopefully try attitude thats seeped into the club this season is sickening.
Because it just sounds daft and will get mocked and RT'd if we don't win it next season.

Why does the wording bother you? It's only a tweet after all.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't like the twitter account, I always felt it was a little silly. I know that there does need to be some way to be connected with the fans in today's game - a lot of the other clubs have YouTube accounts and Twitter accounts and whatever else, but I thought we were above this nonsense.

Castia

It's horrible isn't it, the thing looks like its run by a 13 year old kid.

United22

It's just a twitter run by the media staff at the club. It doesn't represent us at all, what we should scrutinize is what the players and managers do. Calm your bollocks down son

Dante

Average bang
Hopefully van Gaal brings in his own man to run the twitter feed. We'll never win the title with this guy tweeting on it.

binary bot
It's a Twitter account ffs, how do you make it through day to day life if something like this winds you up

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Hopefully van Gaal brings in his own man to run the twitter feed. We'll never win the title with this guy tweeting on it.
Hopefully Van Gaal takes over the twitter account. He'd be such a troll.

Drifter

American
Most on here say they would be happy with fourth next season.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I think the club are missing a trick with the social media side of things.

With such a large amount of fans all over the world we could do so much many more things to interact with the fans, without losing professionalism or making it cringeworthy.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
What's wrong with that? Better than the shit Moyes gave us like we will challenge for top 4 next season.

NinjaFletch

I think its the use of the word 'aiming'.
It's a statement of fact. That is what we'll be aiming to do.

Nothing wrong with it, you can't have the official twitter account saying 'give us our trophy back you blue fecking cnuts' can you?

MarcRed96

I thought it would've said something along the lines of: "We'll try to do our best to possibly challenge for the top four next season."

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Calm down! It's great when SAF had fighting talks. He could afford saying "We'll win it next year". First of all he has done it again and again and of course it doesn't look stupid to say it when we have just missed out on the title.
A twitter account however is hardly going to have the same fighting talk, especially when we are 7th and don't even have a manager!

bishblaize

It's a statement of fact. That is what we'll be aiming to do.

Nothing wrong with it, you can't have the official twitter account saying 'give us our trophy back you blue fecking cnuts' can you?
That would be too far the other way, surely?

Jaxa

I think theres nothing wrong with it, some fans might act like kids but doesn't mean all of have to be like that, it's just a mature sign of respect, thats all, they deserve to win it, just like we were last year.

Green_Red

You're on twitter? OPs a sad cnut... Lol

I know loads of yous are Im taking the piss....