The Man Utd official twitter feed

JSMHE

Nothing wrong. I rather see City win it (at the moment) than Liverpool. And obviously as always we will take it back next season.

Collina

The account was cringeworthy at the start, it really was. Apart from the whole "Retweet this if you think Juan Mata was #mufc's Man of the Match today." thing I actually think it's okay now, and that people have just kept hating it because it was so bad at the start. I follow a lot of the club accounts, and the United one are not amongst the worst, not at all.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
What's wrong with an official club account saying they're aiming for the top?
We're Manchester United. Of course we're going to aim for the best spot we can.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

:lol::lol::lol::wenger::wenger::wenger:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Someone should tell our media administrator that being associated with Miley Cyrus isn't such a good thing. :lol:

saivet

:lol: I saw it on Instagram and thought I was following a fake account at first

Anderson18

Seriously whoever is in charge of our social media accounts needs to be sacked. It's how I imagine someone from RAWK would run it, without the poems.

Ninja_Spade

Someone should tell our media administrator that being associated with Miley Cyrus isn't such a good thing. :lol:
I don't see what Miley has done wrong. She's just being young and adventurous. It's not like she's breaking the law or anything to my knowledge.

redevil2

I just saw this thread. Well while I didn't see anything wrong with the tweet in the OP (congrats to City and promised to take the trophy back next season is fair and dignified enough), I have problem with the tweet of Miley Cyrus. I saw it first on FB this morning posted by the official United account and I thought wtf! (Didnt realise she's in the country right now until I saw this tweet).

Yeah the person in charge of the twitter account is a bit clueless and acts like a teenager in awe. Anyway, maybe they just want massive retweet. A bit bad taste

mu4c_20le

Just saw the Miley Cyrus pic on my FB today... and couldn't understand it. We've had a less than glorious season, Ronaldo doesn't play for us anymore, why the heck would she wear our kit. I can't see her and her family even understanding the rules of soccer much less support United.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is Miley our new official twerking partner?

CallyRed

Whats that? Miley Cyrus to unveil United's new kit for the 2014/15 season?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
The facebook and twitter accounts are run by spastics.

Giggsy92

They do good stuff sometimes:

More retweets than the Miley Cyrus one, bet the 12 year olds who run the account didn't expect that.

Blue always red

It could just be me, but I rate even if they posted a picture of Pellegrini being held hostage and demanded City give us the title back next season, they still wouldn't be arsed.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

I'd suggest everyone does it and lets them know how poor it is. I've just done it myself.

Plugsy

I don't know what 'good' social media is though. What are we expecting, a complementary wank? It's a twitter feed that posts irrelevant twitter shite. On what basis is that bar set too low?

Seveneric

One of the most asinine things I've seen anyone get in a tiff over has to be the OP. Just stupid.

The Miley tweet was cringeworthy though.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.

Dunno why they did it. It might be bad, but trolls having a field day..

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
The Twitter has answered something we have all been wondering.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
The Nani comment :lol:

@manchesterunited you guys are the most selfish team and worst fans ever. Don't you guys realise what Nani did for this club, the trophies, goals, assists etc. Nani is a great player and should be starting. He is better than young, kagawa, januzaj, and Valencia. Remember the UCL goal against Bayern. Remember the winning goal against man city to win community shield. Nani helped this club allot and his country team as well. He just had a bad season and allot of injuries. Its really hurts when you see all this fans not appreciating what a great player ass Nani have done for this club. He needs to start playing,. And stop comparing him to Ronaldo. They don't play the same. Nani is a good player and I hop he stays and finishes his career at Manchester united. But please let's all appreciate what this players are doing. Not only Nani but the whole squad. Thanks @ManchesterUnited. I'm not saying all fans are not appreciating but I see allot of them saying Nani is trash after all the trophies he won. For those of you that are appreciating what he did thanks . if we can all help support all of the players and what we did we are all all the red devils. Don't hate the player s plz. Moyes fecked up our team and squad. We will come back and win trophies like we used to, Liverpool, arsenal, man city, Chelsea, spurs, Newcastle, Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern etc can suck on it because we united are true champions. Thanks devils. " Glory Glory man unite"

KeaneSixteen

"All they can talk about is Manchester United."
The Nani comment :lol:
Fixed

@manchesterunited you guys are the most selfish team and worst fans ever. Don't you guys realise what Nani did for this club, the trophies, goals, assists etc. Nani is a great player and should be starting. He is better than young, kagawa, januzaj, and Valencia. Remember the UCL goal against Bayern. Remember the winning goal against man city to win community shield. Nani helped this club allot and his country team as well. He just had a bad season and allot of injuries. Its really hurts when you see all this fans not appreciating what a great player ass Nani have done for this club. He needs to start playing,. And stop comparing him to Ronaldo. They don't play the same. Nani is a good player and I hop he stays and finishes his career at Manchester united. But please let's all appreciate what this players are doing. Not only Nani but the whole squad. Thanks @ManchesterUnited. I'm not saying all fans are not appreciating but I see allot of them saying Nani is trash after all the trophies he won. For those of you that are appreciating what he did thanks . if we can all help support all of the players and what we did we are all all the red devils. Don't hate the player s plz. Moyes fecked up our team and squad. We will come back and win trophies like we used to, Liverpool, arsenal, man city, Chelsea, spurs, Newcastle, Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern etc can suck on it because we united are true champions. Thanks devils. " Glory Glory man unite". Yours Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha

saivet

I'd suggest everyone does it and lets them know how poor it is. I've just done it myself.
I did this survey and I think that United have now made massive improvements in how they operate their social media channels. The only thing that I thought was incredibly cringey was the whole Giggs & Zanetti thing, but to be fair, it was something new.

United22

I did this survey and I think that United have now made massive improvements in how they operate their social media channels. The only thing that I thought was incredibly cringey was the whole Giggs & Zanetti thing, but to be fair, it was something new.
After that Miley Cyrus shit, I'm happy to see them cut out the crap