The Masters 2020

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah. It’s actually only averaged over 2 holes per competition now. They pick 2 holes, facing opposite directions to allow for wind, and that players are likely to hit driver and calculate your average drives over the week on those 2 holes.
So, it is still two holes? And hitting the fairway doesn’t matter on these two holes?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I don't like it :lol: seems very dated, suits the masters I suppose.

Edit: sorry, it's not that bad actually, but the app can suck a testicle, half the stuff you click just doesn't do anything on the app but on the site it's fine.
The site is quality. Never used the app.

When you create your own gravity & reality like The Masters does, you don’t need a lot of extraneous bullshit on a website. Just every shot of every player easily found.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah. It’s actually only averaged over 2 holes per competition now. They pick 2 holes, facing opposite directions to allow for wind, and that players are likely to hit driver and calculate your average drives over the week on those 2 holes.
What? Like, thats how it works now?

Surely they collect data for all drives?

Tarrou

Never seen a player lose his ball on an okay t-shot before

Tough break for Bryson that

ChrisNelson

Never seen a player lose his ball on an okay t-shot before

Tough break for Bryson that
Yeah really harsh and I thought when I saw the replay surely they will find it.

It’s relatively early but I think that +3 will cost him, leaves him 9 shots off and bereft of confidence.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Helps to have a plan B as well as a consistent miss off the tee.

Bryson has neither.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The reason I love the website is that they have every shot from every player on there which is pretty amazing

Deery

Dreary
Man Bernard Langer is an inspiration going up against all the top guys in the world and shooting a -3 under par to make the cut..

Deery

Dreary
I wouldn’t write anybody off just yet not even Rory, but quite like Dustin’s swagger and Tiger seems to have a look in his eye as well..

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'd love Rory to do something tomorrow to give himself a realistic chance on Sunday, but I can't really see it.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Well that's absolute dogshit, they could easily give us the real average.
They could. I suppose they must reckon if you take every tee shot into account, holes where some players take 3 wood or an iron off a tee affect the average more. Having the average taken from 2 holes where most players are expected to take driver might be a more accurate reflection.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If Tiger is within 2 come Sunday, he’ll win it. I actually think he’ll be even more ominous without the crowd than with it.
He’s only won the one major from behind on Sunday, right? I think the opposite of what you’re saying is a better bet. He would stand a much better chance to make up two strokes with a crowd.

forevrared

I don't follow golf as closely as I did when I was playing more often, but The Masters rivals almost any sporting event up to the World Cup for me. I'm enjoying seeing Augusta National in the autumn for the first time.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Interesting to see if Bryson sorts his head out and makes a few birdies today to make the cut, he should be able to find two.

might not be nice to say but I enjoyed watching his round yesterday seeing the difference of elegance in Mize and langers shots and then dechambier Heavy hitting style looking more like me hitting it into the rough.
Augusta is such a good course

Bestietom

Feels weird but it's Masters week in November

For the Betfair fans..

Bryson 9
DJ 9.6
Rahm 11
Rory 14.5
Justin Thomas 15
Schauffele 17
Brooks 18
Cantlay 32
Matsuyama 34

I've gone with;

DJ to finish top 5 at 3.0
Brooks to win it at 18

Brooks is risky coming off the back of an injury but if he's back to form I think it's a great price.

Considering Bubba EW at 35s too, he's found some form and loves the course.

Who does everyone fancy to win it?
I like Justin Thomas.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Deshambles more like

par 67 :lol:
He was unlucky that he lost his ball on the third, was strange how it just plugged and his other drive sat up clear as day. He never recovered from it though and I think he put undue pressure on himself.

I’m personally Glad he didn’t wipe the floor with the course although I’ve no doubt he will one day, he is he generally more than just a big hitter

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Dustin should win at his ease today.

But then over the years, so should Norman, Rory and Speith (2016 - although he built his big lead on the front 9 on Sunday).

Also, DJ doesn’t have a good record going into the final round of majors with a lead. Hopefully we get an interesting day. Although with the golf DJ is playing he could win it by 5/6.

Zen

Depends how he'll play - safe to par on the belief he doesn't believe it's good enough for Rahm/Reed/Rory/Brooks to smash it up for 66 or less or does he play natural and go for the record. If he hits par, there the only names stopping him get the jacket I think, and they'd need monster rounds to do it.

I'd always have the Tin Cup mentality and believe a record+win...... why is why I lose too many balls, my aggression outdoes simple course management.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It's quite shite this is basically over before the final day even starts, just wish JT or Rahm didn't have a few off holes yesterday and managed to get in final group with DJ and it would have been amazing.

Deery

Dreary
Could we see a surge from Cameron Smith only 2 shots behind now and DJ looking a little shaky..

Rory doing Rory stuff but feel he’s too far behind now.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Has full coverage started? My stream is just focusing on the 16th, and another I found is only at amen corner

diarm

Tiger on the 12th was like driving past a car crash - you didn't want to keep watching but you couldn't look away.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Chapman on Five Live just said that was Woods' first ever score of 10 on a PGA Tour event. Absolutely diabolical :lol: