The Mavericks and Liabilities Draft

Enigma_87

You know who
it becomes pointless if everyone just swaps their player with the one they dont mind....
Yeah I was joking, it’s not that bad with Pogba either way. Although I’d liked the liability to be either CB or ST as I want a midfield maverick.

ps I’ve sent too

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
also lets make a list of the ones that are ready to play(random mavericks and the one that sent their wishes) to speed the process up.....

1. Sjor
2. Enigma

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Bloody hell I know nothing about my liability other than he was a right back for Chile in the 60s.
Comedy defender, looks like a fan ran on the pitch and is playing a game of tag.

Made his name as an attacking rightback when those were rare, but is more like Trent having a guaranteed bad day with just the attacking contribution of Dalot to make up for it.

#2 in blue in the 2nd half

TheReligion

Abusive
Comedy defender, looks like a fan ran on the pitch and is playing a game of tag.

Made his name as an attacking rightback when those were rare, but is more like Trent having a guaranteed bad day with just the attacking contribution of Dalot to make up for it.

#2 in blue in the 2nd half
Religion might concede the draft without even build a team :lol:

Perhaps the player should be replaced. He isn't a liability, more like a disaster.
How the devil have I ended up with this character whilst others have Pique, Ramos, Yaya and co :lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
1. Sjor
2. Enigma
3. Physio
4. TR
5. EAP
6. Michaelf
7. P-Nut
8. Iso

paulscholes18

1. Sjor