The MMA thread

ZupZup

Can Izzy win?
I think it’s easy to forget that in their last fight Pereira was rocked badly at the end of one of the earlier rounds and would have probably got finished if the bell didn’t save him. Having said that, I am not sure Izzy’s safety first style is a good stylistic match up for Pereira who has massive power and will walk him down. I think Izzy will need to show us something different to get a win but wouldn’t write him off.

Red_toad

Can Izzy win?
Of course he can, but I don't think he will. Pereira is so big and powerful for the weight and I suspect he's improved since the last time he beat him and has a few surprises for Izzy. Should be a good match up though, looking forward to watching it.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It takes some constitution to go back in with someone who has beat you 3 times and genuinely believe this time will be different; it will be interesting to see if he’ll genuinely hold his nerve or if self-doubt will creep in despite his best efforts to appear unaffected.

Interesting take from Chael here.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Masvidal vs Holland all but setup after this event... :D

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Amorim must have the smallest gas tank in the whole ufc
To be fair, she gave it all into the submission attempts in the first round. She squeezed with everything she got for a few minutes...

Without the glove grabbing by Hughes, she probably was closing the deal. Got beaten to the pulp instead :lol:

ps. Can't wait for Jaula Bahamondes to show up.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Damn. Ive never received a hit to the liver but seeing many many tough fighters drop crying like little girls after a good liver strike dunno... they dont look fun

Come on Jaula!!!

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Correct fight, no mistakes, won by unanimous decision against a fighter who took the fight in short notice. Great performance overall!