The MMA thread

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I don't watch much UFC. Seeing this fight is making me think how much they must ache the next day :lol: Some seriously sharp knees and elbows with power behind.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Im on my 10th beer and a little bit of something something :wenger:
Yeah, i had about 11-12 at the party, and then the pub, but it's ok to have enough for the next 4 fights too :)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
New born woke me up. Good timing little one :lol:

Grylte

LOL!
Lewis was gassed 23 seconds after leaving the car that got him there, and still managed to give one of the best post match interviews i've seen :lol:
I love it when the fighter that's being slapped around for a couple rounds come back and win it with some brutal knock down and ground and pound.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
LOL!
Lewis was gassed 23 seconds after leaving the car that got him there, and still managed to give one of the best post match interviews i've seen :lol:
I love it when the fighter that's being slapped around for a couple rounds come back and win it with some brutal knock down and ground and pound.
Has has 60 seconds of fight on him, and he spreads them around 3 rounds. fecking crazy. :lol:

Grylte

Has has 60 seconds of fight on him, and he spreads them around 3 rounds. fecking crazy. :lol:
Hard to dislike a guy who win like that, and pulls his pants off because his balls are hot, and then delivers a post match interview like that! :lol:

Grylte

Very interesting ending on that fight.
Never understood what the OSP thing was, did he win many fights?
I mean, i heard his name many times, but can honestly not remember many good fights, and most of the ones i can remember, he lost.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
This should be interesting, I've had ACL surgery done and Ferguson's recovery time is ridiculous. Interesting to see how it holds up.