The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Imagine wanting to watching Madrid-Valencia but you can’t because you hate football.

Pace Abuser

He's a crap manager. He's just outdated and stubborn. Get rid of the fraud. Not only do we buy old players we seem to go for busted mangers too.

In Rainbows

I hope people who still think all these matches left in the season gives us chance to get into top 4, start to realize that point gaps get larger because surprise, crap teams stay crap. Top 4 is gone. Not sure how anyone can think it's up for grabs with Mourinho.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's so gutless it's unreal. I actually hate him, greatly annoys me now. Never felt like this about Moyes or LVG. But Mourinho is nothing short of a coward at times.

1 shot in the second half against soon to br a championship side.

Takes off 2 strikers when we need a goal. He's simply not a Manchester United manager. It's a fact at this stage

SirAF

Ageist
Another abysmal management. Unbelievable how can such a big manager keep making these ridiculous decisions. He doesn't want to stay here that's the only reason.

Terrible formation, starting with 2 forwards only, keep the whole game with 2 forwards, taking off Rashford, not even taking a single one of his 5 midfielders, and not just that, keeping the fecking subs so late till the time run out.

Feck the feck off already Jose. If you don't want to be here ask Ed to terminate contract on mutual consent.

I get the frustration but comments like these are basically meaningless. No sane person is going to give up such a hefty pay just to «get away». It’s up to Ed, always will be.

Fujiland

just feck off Jose.

Its all about him.
he does not care anything for the club.
Moyes was incompetent.
LvG was past his shelf life.

This guy is all ego.

And feck the board as well.
Can't agree more. this guy is all about himself.

Crustanoid

Doing untold damage to the club at the moment. The board are not bothered in the slightest though

Mick321

If we'd sacked him weeks ago like we should have we'd have had a good chance at top 4, as it is we are currently screwing ourselves out of CL football next season and for what? To watch shit like that? It's a joke.

RepardReece

If Mourinho doesn't get sacked this month I'm going to be very surprised. We were better under Moyes.

A load of players need to go with him to. Didn't think I'd ever be embarrassed to say I was a United fan. How long does it take for Woodward to realise Jose is taking us backwards.

Kapardin

He's obviously going to win the CL with us. Smart to throw away the title race and top 4 race in December itself to keep us fresh for the CL final. Mourinho Masterclass.:D

Anustart89

Those of you who still don't want us to sack Mourinho, do you have any sort of footballing reason for this, or are you just clinging on to the notion that we're not a "sacking club"? He's not recruited well enough, he's not instilled any sort of confidence, footballing style or anything. He's just amassing the best eleven players he can get and telling them to go out there and play for themselves. What are you thinking a continuation of his tenure will lead to? More successful recruitment? Development of a football philosophy? If so, where's the evidence that that'll happen?

We're going absolutely nowhere with José in charge, regardless of whether this situation is solely his fault (it's not).

MoskvaRed

Predictions for the final points gap with City this year? I’ll go for 38.

Does Woodward also realise he is becoming a laughing stock? That might be the only thing to jolt him out of his complacency.

el3mel

I get the frustration but comments like these are basically meaningless. No sane person is going to give up such a hefty pay just to «get away». It’s up to Ed, always will be.
If the contract is terminated on mutual consent he'll still get his pay off.

Rolaholic

7th place to start December and every team ahead of us has a chance to further the gap tomorrow...shambolic stuff really

RedDevil5

no chance he's sacked until the end of the season sadly, we'll just see how far we continue to fall. I'm sick of this disgusting fraud. Get him out please sooner.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's so gutless it's unreal. I actually hate him, greatly annoys me now. Never felt like this about Moyes or LVG. But Mourinho is nothing short of a coward at times.

1 shot in the second half against soon to br a championship side.

Takes off 2 strikers when we need a goal. He's simply not a Manchester United manager. It's a fact at this stage
As I mentioned in an another thread, I think Mourinho is a fraud and his constant line up and tactical change ups are one of the major reasons why this team always plays like it's their first time together. However, in this case, I think both Rashford and Lukaku (self-inflicted) were hurt.

How that poll isn't at at least 90% I'll never know...
Because Mourinho has a **** here that has zero interest in inconvenient things like facts or reality.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This season is a write-off and has been for a while. Why not make a change take a risk? It's not like we have anything to lose. Gives the new man time to judge the squad before the summer.

Please we need a change.

mostar94

I think he and a lot of the players know his time is up but if we sack him now the media and everyone else would be all over us and hence even more pressure on the players. How many times have we seen managers get sacked and take down players with them.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Seriously, spare a thought for the people who have travelled hundreds of miles down to Southampton in December to watch that shite. They've spent a fair penny to do so... think about that.

el3mel

Are you sure?
Mutual consent is a respectable way of saying he got sacked like what happened in Chelsea. It's simply the best for everyone now. He gets his pay off and can talk as much as he wants about the 2 trophies and second place and we look forward to the rest of the season and future. This is LVG's last season all over again and I was a huge supporter for LVG, till I lost him at nearly the same time as now.

Shinjch

It's beyond embarrassing now. Some are at the point of apathy. Unfortunately there is no sign of any light at the end of the tunnel either.

dove

Diabolical team selection, diabolical subs, diabolical performance. We have a negative goal difference on December 1st. I mean seriously, what the hell does Jose need to do to get sacked? Shit on Ed's doorstep? The state of this club.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
If the contract is terminated on mutual consent he'll still get his pay off.
Not necessarily. Mutual consent is not fired - if you walk away you get nothing, sacked you get full contract terms. Mutual consent would be an agreement to part ways with some form of financial settlement that doesn’t have to be the full whack.

Nickelodeon

Hypothetically, If Mourinho wanted to be sacked after 14 games, how far away should we have been from the top?

Apparently, 16 points is not enough. At this rate, we would finish 43 points behind the leaders.

If this is not a wake the feck up call, I don't know what is.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
We need to sack him asap. But its obvious he is here for a few months more, miserable stuff

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Honestly just see if Jardim is available for the interim. He will coach us properly. Who know's we might even go a bit further in the CL. Sick of him and his shit tactics.

AN17

Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack Sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack sack

Giggsy’s left foot

He’s a man out of time. Football has changed since Pep came to England. So many big lads with a crap first touch. So awful to watch. I really want him to do well, however I’ve had enough watching this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.