g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film The Movies I want to see thread

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
"Hereditary" getting great reviews, might drop by the cinema to watch it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Looks like JJ has been playing too much COD Zombie mode. Hopefully don't force this to be a part of the Cloverfield franchise.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Lost interest as soon as i realised / saw M Night Shyamalam. Ive been caught out in watchin too much crap of his to ever consider paying to watch another film.
Split was good.

Heardy

Split was good.
I heard good things and will try and catch it on Sky / Netflix / Amazon, just can't justify spending £30 on the cinema to see his films having watched The Happening, Signs, The Villiage, Last Airbender. I remember not realising Last Airbender / The Happening were by him, and as soon as his name come up, i was like "oh feck."

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Lost interest as soon as i realised / saw M Night Shyamalam. Ive been caught out in watchin too much crap of his to ever consider paying to watch another film.
Split was pretty good tbf.

Devil is also a great little film of his that I would recommend.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I heard good things and will try and catch it on Sky / Netflix / Amazon, just can't justify spending £30 on the cinema to see his films having watched The Happening, Signs, The Villiage, Last Airbender. I remember not realising Last Airbender / The Happening were by him, and as soon as his name come up, i was like "oh feck."
That's fair enough I hardly watch anything at the cinema anymore either mostly because the choice is very limited. You will need to watch Split first though if you want to watch Glass.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
M.Knight Shyamalan also made The Visit didn't he? That was ok.

Seems like if he's given budgetary restrictions, he seems to be better as he's forced to be more creative. Hence why After Earth and Airbender is shit.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
That the one where they're in a lift? If yes I agree, cracking film.
Yeah, that's the one. Altough I haven't rewatched it since it came out more than a decade or so ago, so no idea if it actually is as good as I remember. I'm definitely going to rewatch it one of these days.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah, that's the one. Altough I haven't rewatched it since it came out more than a decade or so ago, so no idea if it actually is as good as I remember. I'm definitely going to rewatch it one of these days.
Saw it again recently. The twist got me again :lol:

Unbreakable >> Split >> Glass >> ???
Correct.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I can support those saying Split was good, and i'd go so far as to add a 'really' in front of it. It's worth watching for sure.