Film The Movies I want to see thread

pauldyson1uk

Whyyy oh whyyy, DS.

@pauldyson1uk , what say you? Devil's rejects and House of 1000 corpses, yay or nay?
My reviews.

House of 1000 Corpses.

It had no plot, just basicly, meet people and kill them in a brutal way.
It is a sick film, brutal death and shit loads of blood. What a crazy film, did I like it, hell yes I loved it and I loved the music

Not a film for everybody, in fact I would say very few.
Only watch it if you like lots of blood and gore.

7/10

Devils Rejects

Sod all story to it, a crazy hillbilly family like to kill anything that moves,leaving a trail of dead and mutilated bodies in there wake.
One of the craziest films I have seen, but I loved it and the sound track is outstanding.

6/10

So its a yah from me.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
If ever there was an actor made for daytime soap purgatory it's Rosamund Pike. I find her utterly insipid, when not straight up crap.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Massively hyped for this.

Really interested to see if it can match how fantastic and visceral Creed was without Coogler being at the helm.

Heardy

Massively hyped for this.

Really interested to see if it can match how fantastic and visceral Creed was without Coogler being at the helm.
Pumped to watch this - so much nostalgia, having probably watched Rocky IV 100 times as a kid!

Goosebumps at seeing Rocky opposite Drago again. Possibly the most excited i've been for a film in years! Creed was good, but a lot of credit goes to Coogler for that - I can't see Stallone putting a bad sequel to it out, but will it be as good... I hope so!!

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Pumped to watch this - so much nostalgia, having probably watched Rocky IV 100 times as a kid!

Goosebumps at seeing Rocky opposite Drago again. Possibly the most excited i've been for a film in years! Creed was good, but a lot of credit goes to Coogler for that - I can't see Stallone putting a bad sequel to it out, but will it be as good... I hope so!!

Me too really looking forward to this.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
New Pet Cemetery trailer. Wasn't a big fan of the original, probably because I watched it much later in life but hoping this is good.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Planning on going to see it on the big screen, with a bunch of my aged friends next week. While absolutely twisted on edibles. I'm guessing that will be an intense experience?
I went into it without big expectations and it was great fun. Possibly the best Cage film ever. Just don't expect too much from it and it'll be great.