The much awaiting Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAYFORDBOY

Survivor of the London blitz
Aas my old grannie was heard to say more than once "That's the biggest wheelbarrow load of horse b******s I've ever heard. :D

Davo

Can this much awaiting second part be moved to the classics...once everyone's had a chance to laugh at Dev's latest batch of untruths

Alek M

Da manic one
devilish said:
Well what I said is true, youre entitled to believe it or not. Murt it wasnt I who wanted to write this story but you. You who like to act as a primadonna on other ppl's back

Ive told you, that Ive witnessed nearly all the story, from its beginning right till SAF ordered us to leave. Strictly speaking you are right I havent seen SAF shouting at May, but I saw his reaction when he saw him and it was described so in detail by Gaz that I felt that I could write it to you. Amir I know that Maysie was injured then but he did came to Malta in that occassion.

Just to make things clear I am no players friend. But I do volonteer myself to work every now and then at the supporters club in Malta and that is not because I want to meet the players but because I have friends in the committee. You can call me liar, but so you said when I told you that Wes and Howard were coming to Malta last summer. And you kept on saying it until Ive proved it right

BTW forget it that I would post photos of me on the CAF
how about posting pictures with your face covered up?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
i have to say it was nt what i expected but i am not gonna make fun of it like others
so u should send me only the third part through PM;)

Giordano

Time to prove the doubters wrong Dev, post some pictures... else youre looking like a real tit.

I'm eagerly awaiting AEBM's response to this entire thread hehe.

blythy

Fascist Dictator
I am geniunely worried about the state of Maltese football.

Giordano

Dev, why do you keep shooting yourself in the foot?

Sometimes you post good stuff, then posts that get you chastised.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Murt said:
you can imagine the scene, a big row, the cap goes flying off in slow motion and Bex roars out "nooooooooooooooooooo", the cap lands on the ground and the crowd gasps when they see who it is.
Its like something from superman, when his masks falls off revelaing him to be Clark Kent.

The title of this thread is ecxcellent btw :lol:
i was thinking more Gladiator when i read it..

Beckham takes off his cap to reveal himself to his opponent "My name is Davidis Beckhamis, commander of the players in the North, leader of the players in the south. Father to a spoilt brat, husband to a bitch wife..and i will have my fun, in this life or the next"

Suedesi

golden_blunder said:

Beckham takes off his cap to reveal himself to his opponent "My name is Davidis Beckhamis, commander of the players in the North, leader of the players in the south. Father to a spoilt brat, husband to a bitch wife..and i will have my fun, in this life or the next"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DanishDevil

The Real DD
a land of honesty and good sportmanship. Unlike It
golden_blunder said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yaps

(287 Games - 15 Goals) Toxic Frogger
David May is a superstar, he'd never do anything like that.

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
This is brilliant. For the one that asked earlier - Baron Munchhausen was the name (maybe with only one h).

I know a guy who lies constantly - he loses his friends as a result. He says the most unnecessary lies that are so easily proved to be wrong. You've got to feel sorry for him.

However, hats off to Dev and may we have part three please. Have you worked it out yet? You could make a living as a writer (fiction of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.