The negativity is unreal | Nevermind

90 + 5min

He got credit. How long would you like us to carry on giving him credit for finishing in front of Liverpool last year?
This is new season and new times. If he does well he gets credit. If he doesn't he don't. It is not permanent.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Well, now it's clear why. Also, his impact on the club has been overstated massively.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
It’s going to be crazy now. IMO we should part ways and most will respect him in the aftermath. This is not going to end well. It will only be more shit and in the end, the football is not nearly good enough.

But the point of this thread I think many agree on. He has done well to take us back as far as he could take us. Now his hit his max level and we must move on.

The anger and shit should be placed at our owners and board at this point.
He hasnt taken us anywhere. We're just as shit as we were when Jose left ffs.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He deserves credit for what he has done so far. I still stand behind him and our team. His in charge and I still hope he can find his and our teams way to become what we all know the can be.
Anyways, time to react now. Our owners and board need to let him out of his misery.
:lol: Look what can happen in just 8 hours.

Godfather

He hasnt taken us anywhere. We're just as shit as we were when Jose left ffs.
We've just spent a shit ton of money since then which is why our squad looks better on paper. A team a better manager should be able to get much much more out of. Which is a positive.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We've just spent a shit ton of money since then which is why our squad looks better on paper. A team a better manager should be able to get much much more out of. Which is a positive.
Giving him credit for that is so odd. We could have hired an actual manager who would have done the same and so much more.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It would've been great if Ole had smashed the league this season and we were riding high with a five point lead at the top. We could've spoken about the United Way and football heritage and how we're better than these modern clubs that hire and sack managers at the drop of a hat.

But we can't because he hasn't been the next Sir Alex. He's been shit as a manager.

If this club was a movie character it would be the grumpy old business owner who refuses to accept that times have changed; nobody wants to buy his answering and fax machines. And instead of accepting that they've got to move with the times they spend the entire third act under a bridge sucking off drug dealers for a ham sandwich.

Godfather

Giving him credit for that is so odd. We could have hired an actual manager who would have done the same and so much more.
I'd never give him credit for that. Actually I've just argued the exact opposite in another thread. It's just something that makes me look forward to. I want to see what a capable manager can get out of this squad

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Also, OP has made a lot of posts recently that could be construed as negative recently. He's only changed his tune after 45 minutes where we came back from the dead Vs Atalanta. Just having a look at his posts and he was talking about emergency board meetings etc after the Leicester game, and has been camped in the Ten Hag thread whilst Ole is still our manager.
:lol: Look what can happen in just 8 hours.
See. These Ole In lot are absolutely shameless and don't have a fecking clue what they're talking about. Deluded idiots that are holding this club back.

redIndianDevil

He hasn’t done anything that no other caretaker manager hasn’t done before. He was appointed after a toxic Mourinho spell who managed to alienate the entire squad. Any decent person would have calmed down that situation, especially a legendary football player.

redshaw

Are you understanding it yet?
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I'm explaining how the fans and I feel he's not good enough and have been saying that for a while. Maybe you quoted the wrong person?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Great thread to read, about the last struggling hours of Ole in camps.

redIndianDevil

If we had actually waited until the end of the season that Mourinho got fired, he wouldn’t have been appointed. There wouldn’t even have been any clamour for him to be given the job. He got the job off a lucky win at PSG and after that we were horrible till the end of the season.

UnitedFire

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I'm explaining how the fans and I feel he's not good enough and have been saying that for a while. Maybe you quoted the wrong person?
Ha ha completely clicked the wrong page. Was supposed to be quoting OP! Let me fix that!

the_cliff

I mentioned earlier in the thread how I don't think the Ole in gang watch our rivals and see how far behind we are. Well, Now there's no excuses you've seen our so called 'rivals, worst of all was that I wasn't surprised one bit. The reason for the negativity is we look closer to Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham level than we do the top teams and we've been seeing this for a long time now. I don't really know what to say, really disappointed, I thought Ole would at least tidy it up a bit against Liverpool maybe a 5 at the back or give Bruno the instructions to stay deep and support our midfield, the fact that we went out there just like we did against Villa, Everton, Villareal etc. is quite frankly a disgrace. I've been saying for months now that Bruno's careless pressing puts pressure on our team and their first goal was the perfect example of that.

I've also been saying that last season we finished second due to circumstances and Liverpool tactically and coaching wise are far superior to us, If it wasn't for injuries and Lampard at Chelsea for half the season we would've finished 4th. We've improved a lot in terms of personnel during the summer and Liverpool just got Van Dijk back and this is the result. We've had 3 seasons now and we still play the same football with no vision and system despite the so called 'world class' players Ole has brought in. If you get the credit for improving the team and bringing in world class players you should also be criticised when you don't get the world class players playing well.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I just seen your next 7 fixtures. Bloody hell.

I’d be surprised if you even won 3 of these.

ravi2

Not even as a DoF for me. I was a Maguire supporter, but it’s clear he has overspent on him and AWB.

He gets credit for Bruno so far, and that’s really it. Varane and Ronaldo are massive stars in world football, as is sancho, a player he wanted for a year and doesn’t know what to do with.

His fantastic squad planning, despite spending hundreds of millions, has not included a midfield either.

So no, for me. Ole, Carrick, McKenna, all out. Let’s do what the other big boys do and get in a quality coach because we are becoming a joke.

Fair enough, Zidane is available and I hope the board shows some initiative and gets him.

BuzzKillington

Great thread to read, about the last struggling hours of Ole in camps.
You say this like it’s some kind of panacea. Chances are we recruit somebody like Conte and are having this exact same discussion in 12 months time.

I’ve been fervently “Ole In” and whilst I’m starting to accept that Ole isn’t tenable anymore, I worry we’ll employ a “winner” like Conte who won’t actually win feck all, and we’ll be depressing to watch as well.

Schmeichel=God

Fair enough, Zidane is available and I hope the board shows some initiative and gets him.
There is a hell of a lot of info around saying he simply has zero interest in managing in the PL.

No guts mind you. But it's his decision to make.

Djemba-Djemba

You say this like it’s some kind of panacea. Chances are we recruit somebody like Conte and are having this exact same discussion in 12 months time.

I’ve been fervently “Ole In” and whilst I’m starting to accept that Ole isn’t tenable anymore, I worry we’ll employ a “winner” like Conte who won’t actually win feck all, and we’ll be depressing to watch as well.
We've been fecking depressing to watch this season anyway.

Conte is a defensive negative coach but the idea of having a manager who knows how to organise a defence so we aren't conceding 10 chances a game is very tempting .

Acquire Me

See. These Ole In lot are absolutely shameless and don't have a fecking clue what they're talking about. Deluded idiots that are holding this club back.
What are you on? Not one fan being positive is holding this club back. Also, If you read the OP, I think his time is up. We can have the decency to respect him even though we want to move on. Grow up.

Crimson King

It would've been great if Ole had smashed the league this season and we were riding high with a five point lead at the top. We could've spoken about the United Way and football heritage and how we're better than these modern clubs that hire and sack managers at the drop of a hat.

But we can't because he hasn't been the next Sir Alex. He's been shit as a manager.

If this club was a movie character it would be the grumpy old business owner who refuses to accept that times have changed; nobody wants to buy his answering and fax machines. And instead of accepting that they've got to move with the times they spend the entire third act under a bridge sucking off drug dealers for a ham sandwich.
We all wanted that to happen mate, but it's just not going to happen.

ravi2

There is a hell of a lot of info around saying he simply has zero interest in managing in the PL.

No guts mind you. But it's his decision to make.

The reports ive read seem to indicate he would be interested. He would command immediate respect with this team, I hope it happens ASAP but our board usually moves at a glacial pace.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.

Sure I don't really want Conte here, but at this point, any manager would be an upgrade to Ole.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This is new season and new times. If he does well he gets credit. If he doesn't he don't. It is not permanent.
Eh? You just said why are we not giving him credit for finishing above Klopp last season.

Chief123

I wanted to back the fact that he has done good at some important things. It was especially that some was talking shit about his status as legend and player career that made me react. The timing was shit in retrospect. I regret now :lol:

Anyways, time to react now. Our owners and board need to let him out of his misery.
You’ve had an absolute mare in this thread.