The New Kits Thread

Plan M

Thought we could have a thread for any new kits you lads find. I found next season's Chelsea one today, don't know if it's a fake?

Arsenal:

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
I do think the top one is better than the bottom -- because of the horrific collar. However, overall I think it's horrible. Black shirts will come nowhere near our old away shirt ('93 - '95). Fantastic.
And our 2007/08 away... what a sexy kit.

I kind of like the Chelsea tinkers with theirs, and the Scouse kit looks ok.

Arsenals kit looks like a "Green World" awareness kit.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Chelsea one is horrible, Arsenal one equally so

Liverpool one aint bad

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Chelsea's seems to have an in-built corset. How considerate of them to do that for Fat Frank

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Chelsea one looks horrible like they were trying to make body armor and just failed miserably

The Arsenal one looks good as long as it actually dosnt say "whitey" on it (im not sure what thats all about)

The Liverpool one looks pretty nice

Quinny1999

Arseanal and Chelsea kits are terrible. Liverpool one ain't bad though in terms of design. As it is a Liverpool top however........I never said that :nervous:

Doogie

The blue colored sleeves in the Arsenal ones are wank.

Liverpool's shirt is alright but should be black and there is no need for the red/gold lines (not talking about the adidas stripes). The shorts look fairly short, almost late 80's early 90's.

The Chelsea one is ugly and pointless.

davisjw

Chelsea have built in a bra for the girl-diving Drogba, awww they do want him to stick around..

Liverpool one is alright, like the top one- hate the flimsy collars. Why can't the bring the nice stiff ones back, it seems with Cantona's passing so has the era of collars- respect.

Addict

I can't believe some people like the Liverpool kit wtf. Even if it looked amazing I would still say it looked like a bag of shite.

Doogie

The horizontally striped one won't look good on Lampard.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
I just want to point out here, Chelsea replaces each shirt every second year and the one we have currently is in only its first season- perhaps we are braking with that but we never have done so with the home shirt in my lifetime with the exception of the centinary shirt which needed to be done anyway because we had switched from Umbro to Adidas.

I also would like to know why would Arsenal release a shirt that says 'whitey' on it?

SecondFig

I just want to point out here, Chelsea replaces each shirt every second year and the one we have currently is in only its first season- perhaps we are braking with that but we never have done so with the home shirt in my lifetime with the exception of the centinary shirt which needed to be done anyway because we had switched from Umbro to Adidas.

I also would like to know why would Arsenal release a shirt that says 'whitey' on it?
I believe that is known as a watermark, so that when people nick the image, Whitey get's his credit for the original picture. Rather like the way getty appears across the training photos from getty images.

Unless you were being sarcastic...

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
I believe that is known as a watermark, so that when people nick the image, Whitey get's his credit for the original picture. Rather like the way getty appears across the training photos from getty images.

Unless you were being sarcastic...
That would explain it nicely, I thought for a moment Trevor Phillips and the race brigade were going to be paying a visit to Arsenal.