The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Welcome to Georgia's 14th Congressional District... a land where the derp is the way of life, where the ways of derp are passed on from generation to generation until it evolves into a sentient being. We can definitely say that it became reality on the day that district elected that derp to end all other derps.
Just when you think Boebert is comfortably in the lead....

RedDevilQuebecois

What a fecking dimwit. I was already irked when I read that Japan was pressured to release the serviceman from his prison sentence following the killing of 2 pedestrians while asleep at the wheel, but I'm now even more furious at that kind of comment by this cnut Mike Lee. And how that serviceman got free after just a very short time in detention after his extradition, it is beyond me. Japan owes feck all to the Alkonis family or to the US here.

If it had to be done all over again, the US government should not have taken that serviceman back home until he finished serving his prison time. What kind of message does this send to other allies now?

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Kill two people then paraded like a victim released after being kidnapped.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
More idiots.

This has a whole Django Unchained klansmen scene vibe. Could a caf resident thorough in audio/video combine the Django audio to fit this subway vidieo? Or do their own parody of?

"Goddammit! This is a demonstration! I can't see! You can't see! And John didn't even blouse his boots and Seth wore loafers! And these subway cards are not working! Why won't they work like it did for Billy?"

RedDevilQuebecois

This has a whole Django Unchained klansmen scene vibe. Could a caf resident thorough in audio/video combine the Django audio to fit this subway vidieo? Or do their own parody of?

"Goddammit! This is a demonstration! I can't see! You can't see! And John didn't even blouse his boots and Seth wore loafers! And these subway cards are not working! Why won't they work like it did for Billy?"
Gold :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Blazing Saddles has you covered:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
More idiots.

The best thing about all this is MAGA is convinced these guys are all Federal Agents.

Yet the Dems are the haters? All these Republicans are batshit crazy. Be it The Patriots, Proud Boys, MAGA, Ron's followers, whatever, all they do is attack their own. Constantly. Well that and attack woke, trans, LGBTQ, Democrats, Liberals, Communists, etc.....

WPMUFC

The stolen election has been fully accepted normalised on the right now. Even the nutter "think tanks" are coalescing around Trump's talking points.

The president of the Heritage Foundation, long considered one of the most influential institutions on the American right, has come out in favor of the conspiracy theory that Joe Biden did not actually prevail in the 2020 presidential election.

In an interview with the New York Times reporter Lulu Garcia-Navarro, Kevin Roberts embraced the unsubstantiated explanation for Trump’s loss in 2020 offered by the former president himself while insisting that he is not conspiracy theorist.

Asked directly by Garcia-Navarro if he believes that Biden won, Roberts bluntly replied “No” before being pressed on his answer, at which point he proved unable to offer any evidence to support his contention:
https://www.mediaite.com/news/herit...on-2020-election-i-am-no-conspiracy-theorist/

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

How are these Tom Cottons employed, let alone, to important political positions.
Politicians often fail upwards, particularly republicans these days.

Actually getting elected as a republican I take as a sign that one is the least qualified person for the job.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I honestly feel at this point that I would make for a more competent Potus than either candidate, which, even with my tremendous confidence in my own intellect and outstanding ability, is a bit sad.