The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Scalise already being attacked by the right. This is a person that calls himself “David Duke without the baggage”. A finished country.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Never ever once have I heard a Democrat talk about 2nd amendment solutions. This pack of dumb right wing cnuts erected a gallows outside congress for a VP doing his constitutional duty.
It's projection as always. They can only think of a solution involving guns therefore anyone else's solution must also involve guns.

WPMUFC

How is this not a violation of some kind of media law?

Fox News host Sean Hannity isn’t shy about voicing his opinion on his eponymous evening show Hannity, but multiple media outlets are reporting that he isn’t just sharing his views about House Republicans’ ongoing struggle to elect a Speaker — he’s actively working behind the scenes to nudge them along.

Hello,
Stephanie from the Hannity show with Fox News. Sources tell Hannity that Rep xxxx is not supporting Rep Jim Jordan for Speaker. Can you please let me know if this is accurate? And, if true, Hannity would like to know why during a war breaking out between Israel and Hamas, with the war in Ukraine, with the wide open borders, with a budget that’s unfinished why would Rep xxxx be against Rep Jim Jordan for speaker? Please let us know when Rep xxxx plans on opening The People’s House so work can be done. Lastly, are there any conditions Rep xxxx will choose to work with Democrats on the process of electing a new speaker? The deadline for comment is 11 AM ET tomorrow 10/16. Thank you.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity...arm-house-republicans-into-voting-for-jordan/

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Five bucks a pound for that kind of turkey seems not too bad.
It's probably amazing, but it's not quite the gotcha Chaffetz thinks it is.

Around here, it's about a buck a pound for turkeys that aren't treated like Wagyu cattle prior to their demise.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It's probably amazing, but it's not quite the gotcha Chaffetz thinks it is.

Around here, it's about a buck a pound for turkeys that aren't treated like Wagyu cattle prior to their demise.
Yeah, the price is a lot of money but it looks like a relatively boutique brand and a pretty big bird. I imagine a Butterball will come in at a lot less.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, the price is a lot of money but it looks like a relatively boutique brand and a pretty big bird. I imagine a Butterball will come in at a lot less.
Yep, got ours for around $28, just a little bigger than the one pictured.