The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedDevilQuebecois

Hopefully the Russians will keep Cucker Tarlson there or the US will simply deny him entry once and for all. The West is a much better place without him spewing his crap on the air.

Mike Smalling

I mean what can you say?

I just watched his five minute explanation of why he's doing it. Claims he has also requested an interview with Zelensky, and that he is doing the interview so the viewers can make up their own mind. The approach he takes will make all the difference. Western journalists have interviewed Putin before, but I suspect this one will pretty much just be offering Putin a chance to spread whatever bullshit he wants to mainly American viewers that will listen.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Look at how our (African) leaders allow these cnuts to talk about us.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Yikes. I have sometimes felt that certain countries lack maturity, but that kind of statement abour recolonizing is a step to never take.
Mostly one of those countries is the US. They've not grown up. In many respects, as a nation they are 300 years old. If you look at some of the western european nations, they are 2000 years old at least. Then look at middle eastern or asian countries and the US looks like a rebellious teenager. With a lot of guns. And stupidity. Not a mix that ends well.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mostly one of those countries is the US. They've not grown up. In many respects, as a nation they are 300 years old. If you look at some of the western european nations, they are 2000 years old at least. Then look at middle eastern or asian countries and the US looks like a rebellious teenager. With a lot of guns. And stupidity. Not a mix that ends well.
Speaking to our stupidity...

Mike Smalling

Little Ben Shapiro praises Tucker. A week later Tucker openly says he despises him.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid

Little Ben Shapiro praises Tucker. A week later Tucker openly says he despises him.
Tucker would have had a point, if he wasn't filthy rich(largely not by his own doing btw), there is no chance his kids gets sent overseas to fight any kind of war.

I can't believe this "i'm just a man of the people"-trick works so well for these charlatans, isn't it obvious to anyone, even the GOP base, that these people are not remotely in the same social class as them?

Mike Smalling

Tucker would have had a point, if he wasn't filthy rich(largely not by his own doing btw), there is no chance his kids gets sent overseas to fight any kind of war.

I can't believe this "i'm just a man of the people"-trick works so well for these charlatans, isn't it obvious to anyone, even the GOP base, that these people are not remotely in the same social class as them?
They've been willing to ignore the whole class thing and vote against their own economic interest for decades, as long as they get to hate on immigrants, Muslims, and the LGBT community. Then there is the gun and abortion issues.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The man she worships has often ruminated on police being able to just shoot shoplifters, so she should absolutely be pushing for her spawn to get the maximum sentence possible. Law and Order!, right Bobo?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This is just weird. But make no mistake, I would.