The official team of the tournament is...

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I would have Shaw in my team, but Spinazzola was really good as well. Wonder how Lukaku made the team.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Not bad at all. A lot of good shouts in there. I think the worst decision is no Schick who made so much out of so little in the way of service.

Tarrou

Can understand the Italian left back getting in, he was class

but Walker? WTF

Siorac

Lukaku? :lol:

Schick for Lukaku, Shaw for Spinazzola (he was very good but he didn't play in the semi-final or the final while Shaw was excellent throughout) and it's fine. Possibly someone else for Walker.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Absolute bullshit that team, Walker? Hojberg? Lukaku?

Kaos

It's not a bad list tbh, I personally would have had the Danish RB ahead of Walker, and one of Ronaldo or Schick over Lukaku, but it looks like they've set a mandatory criteria for the players having to reach the semis with their team.

Edit: WTF Just noticed no Shaw :houllier:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bit bemused at everyone mocking the Walker selection. He was excellent in defence.

Santos J

Shaw over Spin, that Denmark RB over Walker, Schick for Rom & didn't think Hojberg stood out that much would probably put somebody else in for him.

Dozer

Maehle over Walker.

I'd have Damsgaard in there too.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
It's not a bad list tbh, I personally would have had the Danish RB ahead of Walker, and one of Ronaldo or Schick over Lukaku, but it looks like they've set a mandatory criteria for the players having to reach the semis with their team.

Edit: WTF Just noticed no Shaw :houllier:
Lukaku disagrees

Siorac

Schick over Lukaku, but it looks like they've set a mandatory criteria for the players having to reach the semis with their team.
Well, Belgium didn't reach the semis so Lukaku (who was poor in both knockout games for his country) over Shick (scored in both the last 16 and in the quarter-final) is really inexcusable and inexplicable.

Wayne's World

Spinazzola deservedly ahead of Shaw, was the player of the tournament for me before he got injured and had a far greater impact then Shaw.

Probably would have had Simon Kjaer and Damsgaard in myself too, both extremely important figures for the Denmark team

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Spinazzola deservedly ahead of Shaw, was the player of the tournament for me before he got injured and had a far greater impact then Shaw.

Probably would have had Simon Kjaer and Damsgaard in myself too, both extremely important figures for the Denmark team
Shaw had three assists and one goal in the final no less. Spinazzola had one assist, I think.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think Spinazzola deserves to be there ahead of Shaw. He didn't play in two most important games, and for sure was involved in less goals than Shaw?

Spina was very good and key element in Mancini tactics, so impressive they did it without him. If there wasn't an outstanding player like Shaw he should definitely be there, but it doesn't seem fair.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Bit bemused at everyone mocking the Walker selection. He was excellent in defence.
Yeah. Not always his biggest fan, but he was pretty much flawless and provided great insurance on the counter. His attacking contribution paled somewhat compared to Dumfries, so I wouldn't be precious between either getting chosen as there are arguments for both.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Who would people pick instead of Walker? Di Lorenzo? Don't start with Maehle, he played very little on the right.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Lukaku is a joke. Any of Ronaldo, Schick or Benzema are miles ahead of him. You could probably make a case for fecking Morata over him. :lol:

I'd have had Forsberg over Chiesa as well, but I suppose he didn't get far enough in the tournament.

Siorac

David Moyes is one of UEFA's technical observers, by the way. So it's a miracle it isn't 11 Fellainis.

AgentSmith

Donnarumma
Mæhle - Bonucci - Maguire - Shaw
Jorginho
Pedri - Verratti
Chiesa - Schick - Sterling​

Spinazzola the notable omission and I wouldn’t argue against either him or Shaw because they were both fantastic, albeit at different stages of the tournament. United bias probably shining through slightly.