Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We are taking... We have uncovered... We will not be deterred...

America is just one big Hollywood movie/drama re-run. How long are the viewers going to watch the repeats before sussing what's happening to their brains? I'll tell you, long enough.

Simbo

Wish they'd stop saying no one is above the law when it has been proven otherwise.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is a civil case isn’t it? I think unlike in a criminal trial, a jury in a civil case is allowed to use someone pleading the fifth against them.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
No mention of Eric strangely.
He pleaded the 5th to basically everything during his deposition. He invoked it more than 500 times. Fortunately, because it's civil, you can make adverse inferences from his silence, and the inevitable silence from Trump, Jr, and Ivanka.

RedDevilQuebecois

From a non-US citizen's point of view, pleading the Fifth is such an abusive practice compared to what is done in other top tier countries that have their own bills of rights and freedoms in line with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Last edited:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I really don't understand why America has it's top law enforcement people stating things like it is going after Trump on it's twitter account. Surely you just do your job, and when ready fill the actual charges/paperwork. Feels like they are just after attention half the time, and want to do the media's job for them.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I really don't understand why America has it's top law enforcement people stating things like it is going after Trump on it's twitter account. Surely you just do your job, and when ready fill the actual charges/paperwork. Feels like they are just after attention half the time, and want to do the media's job for them.
Are these elected positions? That'd be your answer.