Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pretty fecking stupid. Comply and plead the 5th to everything. Not complying to a NYSD issued subpoena results in contempt of court which carries a sentence.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Think they are banking on the district attorney making a political calculation, choosing not to prosecute them.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Will a sentence preclude them from running for president?... please?
The only conditions for being president are..
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The Firestarter

I was going to make some sarcastic comment that that would be undemocratic, but on second thought it actually would be undemocratic. In any case, people have run for President from prison before.
I guess a funny law school dorm question, what happens if they are actually elected...don't think anybody thought about this is actually possible in order to put it in writing. (in the US, for some other countries I think its actually prohibited)

SirAF

Ageist
I absolutely fecking love how easily these shitheads throw their core values out the window.

"Twiiter shouldn't be allowed to do business in this county", oh, so now you're all about government intervention in private business, eh? feck off.
Spot on :lol: Conservatives are a bloody walking contradiction.

Drifter

American
So basically numbers looked bad and would not be enough to overshadow the real January 6 event.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Donald Trump isn't so stupid that he'll give this guy airtime to make him look bad in front of his own supporters. But he sure talked tough on the internet and he singed a hat.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What's the beef between De Santis and Trump?
Think of it like highlander, but with fat white dudes, and instead of immortality they are fighting over the right to be the one true grifter, and instead of swords they use poorly worded and insane press releases.