Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

nimic

something nice
Scout
Having Nixon on your back is one thing, but this? Christ almighty, what an abortion.

One has to figure this mensa had his name inked at the top of his back. Those idiots are a special breed of mental deficient.

That tattoo also says "New Aryan Empire" and has a Nazi salute, so I'm not sure I'd say it being Trump is the worst thing about it. It just makes it stupider.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That tattoo also says "New Aryan Empire" and has a Nazi salute, so I'm not sure I'd say it being Trump is the worst thing about it. It just makes it stupider.
Oh, no doubt.

The fascist / supremacist aspect of it is far worse, but the inclusion of Trump as his führer as the ‘chef’s kiss’ of the piece is so perfect.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I got a bunch of work done by an out & out racist cnut who was just brilliant with black & grey work & has a perfect hand. He was unabashed in his racism & discussed it openly with those clients who he knew from multiple sits. Just a good old Southern neck.

But even he drew the line at anything Aryan or Nazi related. He would get asked all the time to ink skinheads up with swastikas & SS symbols & always told them to feck right off.

He open carried in his shop because he started getting death threats from the AB & skinheads in the Tampa Bay Area.

Weird how such a demarcation line existed in that cat’s head - no problem with openly & cavalierly using the N word in everyday vernacular, but spit venom when he talked about Nazis & skinheads.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
@calodo2003 I think I saw some AB/skinheads at the Tampa IAP back in October. They definitely had shaved heads and were wearing laced combat boots and gold jackets. I've never seen the gold jackets and from what I recall they didn't have much design to them. But they certainly had an AB/skinhead look to their overall appearance.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
@calodo2003 I think I saw some AB/skinheads at the Tampa IAP back in October. They definitely had shaved heads and were wearing laced combat boots and gold jackets. I've never seen the gold jackets and from what I recall they didn't have much design to them. But they certainly had an AB/skinhead look to their overall appearance.
Why are you wasting time replying to me? Get to Harbour Island & protest!

Never known gold jackets were the AB/skinhead look. Were they bedazzled?

My ink guy said they were from primarily out near Plant City & up in Pasco.

I could definitely see that, especially up Pasco way with all the meth.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Weird how such a demarcation line existed in that cat’s head - no problem with openly & cavalierly using the N word in everyday vernacular, but spit venom when he talked about Nazis & skinheads.
This actually makes perfect sense. It's the 'Greatest Generation' mindset. They were happy to lynch black people back home but fought a war against the Nazis and other fascists.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This actually makes perfect sense. It's the 'Greatest Generation' mindset. They were happy to lynch black people back home but fought a war against the Nazis and other fascists.
That’s actually a great point. Can’t remember if he had southern roots or not, but such a mindset wasn’t just limited to being below a certain latitude.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol: Giuliani’s son saying his dad should be “indemnified”. Doesn’t he mean paid?
As for Trump paying his bills; :lol::lol::lol:
Trump won’t pay him directly but he will twist the arm of someone who will. The last thing Trump wants is Rudi squealing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This might be the greatest tweet ever. From the “Not For Men” to the name of the company, it has it all.