Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

MoneyMay

HHH vs. Bryan at WrestleMania. Sounds good to me.

I really thought they'd go for a triple thread match!

MoneyMay

What an amazing ending. That's how you sell a PPV. Probably the best RAW I've seen this year so far.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I'm convinced he will be inserted in after the HHH match. There's no way that Vince and HHH would allow Cole to go on like he did about enough being enough with Bryan getting screwed out of title wins if they were trying to avoid putting it on him.

Silva

I'm convinced he will be inserted in after the HHH match. There's no way that Vince and HHH would allow Cole to go on like he did about enough being enough with Bryan getting screwed out of title wins if they were trying to avoid putting it on him.
I think what's more likely is HHH/Bryan going on last and Bryan closing Mania to give Bryan his moment. Batista's winning the title and taking it with him to all the movie promotion interviews, they're not going to change their mind on this.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I think what's more likely is HHH/Bryan going on last and Bryan closing Mania to give Bryan his moment. Batista's winning the title and taking it with him to all the movie promotion interviews, they're not going to change their mind on this.
Damn, that's actually going to happen, isn't it?

Fecking WWE...

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
I can't see Bryan Triple H going on last, right now WWE has masterfully fecked up it's Mania title match. Batista is on for an early heel turn which'd mean heel vs heel so there wouldn't be any fan payoff, the only way they can play it is to have Bryan pull double duty. Have him beat Triple H earlier in the show with the stipulation if he wins he's in the main event, he gets the title and the screw him out of it again on Raw. Thus building to him eventually getting a fair crack at it towards towards the summer. Like @Zarlak posted.

Failing that there is the only match that can go on last is Taker v Lesnar which I wouldn't be apposed to considering it's Taker, no other match would have the prestige to take the main event.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Not looking forward to the Bryan V HHH match. There won't be any pay off. He'll put on a valiant effort as usual before getting screwed by HHH's henchmen (Kane/Outlaws/HBK) buddies. Anyone with a brain can see it from miles away. He won't get into the title match. They need Batista to carry the belt whilst promoting the Marvel movie.

mic.m

Are they trying to make us believe a nearly 50 year old man with a broken down body can beat a former UFC champ in his late 30's?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Are they trying to make us believe a nearly 50 year old man with a broken down body can beat a former UFC champ in his late 30's?
I don't think you understand wrestling.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Not looking forward to the Bryan V HHH match. There won't be any pay off. He'll put on a valiant effort as usual before getting screwed by HHH's henchmen (Kane/Outlaws/HBK) buddies. Anyone with a brain can see it from miles away. He won't get into the title match. They need Batista to carry the belt whilst promoting the Marvel movie.
They have to put him over at this point, he may not get into the title match but that is going to fall flat on it's face with next to nobody interested in seeing it. Bryan vs HHH for one certainly won't go last but they simply have to give the fans the pay off other wise why build it for months only to screw him again for the 1(insert a silly amount of zeros here)th time.

No what they will try and do convince you that Lesnar can beat the Undertaker before he falls victim like everyone before him.

Last edited:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
To be fair, Undertaker would have about as much chance as 99% of the other Wrestlers in a "shoot" fight with Lesnar. I think I read that Del Rio had a couple of legitimate MMA fights but was nothing special.

mic.m

I don't think you understand wrestling.
I've been a fan since the days of Ultimate Warrior. I went from believing that shit was real to being able to suspend belief inorder to enjoy myself. I've closely followed the streak from the "win" against Giant Gonzalez to the 13-0 against the Legend Killer to the HBK/HHH series. But it's all getting a bit silly now.
They have to put him over at this point, he may not get into the title match but that is going to fall flat on it's face with next to nobody interested in seeing it. Bryan vs HHH for one certainly won't go last but they simply have to give the fans the pay off other wise why build it for months only to screw him again for the 1(insert a silly amount of zeros here)th time.

No what they will try and do convince you that Lesnar can beat the Undertaker before he falls victim like everyone before him.
the only way I'll accept a 'Taker win is if Lesnar is disqualified.
To be fair, Undertaker would have about as much chance as 99% of the other Wrestlers in a "shoot" fight with Lesnar. I think I read that Del Rio had a couple of legitimate MMA fights but was nothing special.
they are going to have to be creative with their booking to make a Taker win believable.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I've been a fan since the days of Ultimate Warrior. I went from believing that shit was real to being able to suspend belief inorder to enjoy myself. I've closely followed the streak from the "win" against Giant Gonzalez to the 13-0 against the Legend Killer to the HBK/HHH series. But it's all getting a bit silly now.
the only way I'll accept a 'Taker win is if Lesnar is disqualified.
they are going to have to be creative with their booking to make a Taker win believable.
You keep talking about it being believable? But it is, its The Undertaker, the character is ageless, The Undertaker is a fecking beast. The Undertaker intimidates Brock Lesnar. ITS THE MOTHERfeckING UNDERTAKER.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
If that were the case then Vince and HHH wouldn't let the commentary team bang on about how Bryan keeps getting screwed out of title wins. Why would they piss the fans off even more by allowing them to keep slapping it in our faces about how we aren't getting what we want.

It's part of the ultimate storyline. Bryan is the ultimate underdog, he's been billed as such for a year and everybody within WWE is alluding to it.

mic.m

You keep talking about it being believable? But it is, its The Undertaker, the character is ageless, The Undertaker is a fecking beast. The Undertaker intimidates Brock Lesnar. ITS THE MOTHERfeckING UNDERTAKER.
The fecking Undertaker had to be helped out the ring after his last 2 matches with HHH. How is he going to come out on top against Lesnar who incidentally beat the crap out of HHH twice? Why is Taker not going after the Shield? He was last seen taking a beatdown and triple power bomb. All I'm asking for is consistent booking.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
The fecking Undertaker had to be helped out the ring after his last 2 matches with HHH. How is he going to come out on top against Lesnar who incidentally beat the crap out of HHH twice? Why is Taker not going after the Shield? He was last seen taking a beatdown and triple power bomb. All I'm asking for is consistent booking.
They could be afraid the Shield would injure him again. :lol:

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
Undertaker's entrance still gives me goosebumps. Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

What's a little disappointing is that after everything, the dirtsheets were spot on the with the Mania matches. I know they have their sources and all, but still this is the 30th anniversary, one would have hoped the leaks wouldn't have occurred so early.

Hopefully HHH v Bryan will have the title match stipulation, otherwise Orton v Batista will be terrible. There's plenty of TV time to build so let's hope they do it right.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Bray Wyatt's pretty cool.

I haven't been watching too much but they seem to be wasting both him and Cena on some kind of pointless unexplained fued. Just because you give a wrestler a weird hobo man gimmick, doesn't mean he can just randomly start fueds without there needing to be any logic or build up behind it.

Also, they are very much deluded enough to have Batista and Orton as a title match. They closed with an almost impressively dull Rock/Cena love in last year to the disgust of everyone, and were so aware of the fallout they officially awared it match of the year.