The re-signing of Ander Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need an rvn

He's not the world class central midfielder we're needing and isn't an upgrade to Fred or McT so honestly don't see any point in this signing at all if it were to happen, which it won't.

KungFu Eric

I just cant see this happening. He left the club because of money and he felt he deserved more than what we offered him. I love Ander when he was at United, he understood the club, he loved the club, the fans, he showed aggression and bite for our beloved club . But he was part of some really poor teams and poor management set ups.
I dont see a way back for him to united. Personally i wouldnt mind it, i think he could provide good options for us there. As we all know McFred are either not needed all the time or not on top of their game. But its tricky , because he wouldn't really improve much of our midfield and once again, he would want huge wages.

OverratedOpinion

Was one of the most underrated players in Europe when he played for us and he still is.

He is in the middle of Fred and Kante.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
If he hadn’t have been such a greedy, Paella eating little prick he’d still be here. feck him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is not that bad for PSG, isn't he?

If only we had extra 30-40k a week to give him, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What? He filed a complaint after recovering his phone but losing some cash? Probably didn't think it through...

Anyhow, don't get why some want him back. He's no spring chicken and he's already earning far too much, and would likely need to be paid way above his pay grade.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
There’s a Mark Noble joke in there somewhere…

Jibbs

Always like him. Much better than McFred. But he was not a defensive midfielder either.

Brophs

The One and Only
So the sex worker jumped in his car, robbed him, gave back his phone, got a free journey somewhere else and then nicked €200. Riiiiight.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
'I'll give you your phone back if you drive me somewhere. I take the cash though, go.'

Only logical.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
We've all been there, haven't we? Driving around, minding your own business, a prostitute jumps into your car (uninvited, of course) - and boom, presto, etc.

meninred

Herrera is a better player tham McFred. It wont be a massive improvement but better option,
Bring on Herrera and Calvin Philips in January and give it a go.

FrantikChicken

So the sex worker jumped in his car, robbed him, gave back his phone, got a free journey somewhere else and then nicked €200. Riiiiight.
The guy was such a slimy little cheat and liar on the pitch, even as a united player I had a hard time putting up with it. No surprise he's making some shit up

BlahRules

Herrera will improve us not because he is an amazing player but because he will be communicating with the team. McTominay and Fred are just headless chickens. I still believe Pogba played his best season when he partnered with Herrera. When Pogba played with Matic, they only played well for a few games before Matic did not have the legs to carry on.

Tarrou

must be proper weird if you're one of McFred and people just call you McFred

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We've all been there, haven't we? Driving around, minding your own business, a prostitute jumps into your car (uninvited, of course) - and boom, presto, etc.
:lol:

Paris is a really dangerous place. It's crazy how easy it is for prostitutes to get into an unexpecting man's car like that. I feel for Ander. I'm assuming he forwarded details on to the other players at the club to ensure they avoid similar fates when driving home.

iHicksy

He's a better version of Fred. I'm not sure why people don't see that. His pressing is at the same energetic level, he's a better tackler a far better passer and can score. I'm not saying getting him back is the right move, but Fred was most certainly a downgrade. He has been a starter in PSG midfield keeping Winaljdum out of the team as far as i can see. Even if he's warming the bench at PSG my above point still stands.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I'm assuming he forwarded details on to the other players at the club to ensure they avoid similar fates when driving home.
I certainly hope so.

It's especially important for new players (like that Argie bloke, whatshisface - the short one) to know precisely which street corners they should slow down at...I mean not slow down at, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.