The 'Real Caftards' Fantasy League 2009/10

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I believe the code for the Head to Head League has been sent to everyone. If you haven't gotten it, PM me.

I haven't had time to check to see how full we are. There might be a limit, if I recall correctly it's 32 teams. Sorry in advance to anyone that doesn't make it into this league.

ooeat0meoo

Head to Head League Update:

With jveezy it will make 30 teams. I have boosted the league up from 30 to 38.

8 slots togo.

The maximum is 39 teams, but I don't think it's a good idea to have an odd number of teams. That would mean one person would have a by-week. Keeping it simple with everyone in every week.

*Knockout is disabled - Reason: Anyone can have a bad week, wouldn't be fair that someone that is doing well get's knocked out because their significant other destroys their computer on the Friday before they can make changes. :p

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Where's the code for the Caf League?

Just had a look at it and there's so many teams... And I don't want to be left out!!! :(

Er, code please?

Team Name: Real Waverley F.C.

ooeat0meoo

Head to Head League:

Looking for someone to hold and pass the code for the last 7 slots... I will be leaving for my yearly trip to the Jersey Shore, late tonight. I would expecting at least a few last minute entrants.

*Get in touch with Roods for the code on the Real Cartards League (The reg. league setup)

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
gaz1185; yellowandgreens; lem8sh; vanthaman; 20le_Solskjaer; Name Changed; Devils Advocate; Tabasco Sauce; jveezy; cesc's_mullet; SittingBull

Have all been PM'd the league code.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner

8 slots togo.

The maximum is 39 teams, but I don't think it's a good idea to have an odd number of teams. That would mean one person would have a by-week. Keeping it simple with everyone in every week.

*Knockout is disabled - Reason: Anyone can have a bad week, wouldn't be fair that someone that is doing well get's knocked out because their significant other destroys their computer on the Friday before they can make changes. :p

Head to Head League:

Looking for someone to hold and pass the code for the last 7 slots... I will be leaving for my yearly trip to the Jersey Shore, late tonight. I would expecting at least a few last minute entrants.

*Get in touch with Roods for the code on the Real Cartards League (The reg. league setup)
Am I included in the 30? Cause I am certain I asked for it way in advance! Anyway if I am not I would like to be added and wouldn't mind giving out the code for the remaining number of slots too.. PM me the details pls..

Is it too late for me to join this?

I'm going to pick my team today.
Put in your teams name and I shall send you the code..

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict

8 slots togo.

Isn't that the point of cup competitions - anyone can beat anyone on their day.

I don't see the point in leaving it out. It's only a bit of fun - makes a nice little sideshow from the league. It's not as if anyone's gonna have a mental breakdown if they lose a round in the cup.

Get it back on!

ooeat0meoo

Isn't that the point of cup competitions - anyone can beat anyone on their day.

I don't see the point in leaving it out. It's only a bit of fun - makes a nice little sideshow from the league. It's not as if anyone's gonna have a mental breakdown if they lose a round in the cup.

Get it back on!

Ok, lemme think about it...

The committee (I have multiple personality disorder, not all of them are very friendly. So you might not want to disagree with this decission.) has returned with their answer.

A:Ummmmm .... NO!

Been discussed and consensous resulted in 'No Knockout'.

You're more than welcome to start up a knockout league.

Chirag,

The limit is 38 teams - sent you the code - still somethinglike 5 or 6 slots remaining. Fair warning - getting into the Hondo Condo in about 5 hours. Last chance to get in, unless someone steps up to pass along the code for the final few empty slots.

Most likely I will be logged in for the Saturday fixtures from the parents shore house.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is it still possible to get in this? Picked a team for an office league so may as well get involved here too!!

Team name: Nickchester FC

Wit Tanker

Any slots still available? Can i have the code if so?
Team name - Punjabi Devils

jgraham

Company man, hitched.
punching cats for eggs at a dustbin near you

8 slots togo.

Could I have a code for the head to head?

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Jase; nemanja15; R_Nick; Wit Tanker; zub2007; bill.s.preston; buildabonfire; Ceks; Xander45; ERICSAGOD

All sent PMs for the league.

I'm too good to you guys. :D

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Was too lazy to do this last year, hopefully i'll give it a good go this time 'round.

Team name: anything is fine