The 'Real Caftards' Fantasy League 2009/10

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Damn. Never noticed this before. No spaces left i take it?

Tibs

Can somebody send me the league code

I'm Tibs FC

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Can anyone sign on to the fantasy football website
No, it's "updating" before it all kicks off.

PMs with the league code sent to:

anything about now; nyrfan818; lesclaypool; cw1984; Mozza; Reapersoul20; Bloxy; Fuzzymel; Nepa; SirAF; Average Joe; Mad; Rudie; Tibs

I will not be sending anymore from now (unless you offer sexual favours). The game is technically underway now so I'll leave it with roodboy for when he gets back to decide if he wants to let late entries in (I know previously this is massively frowned upon - CL 08/09 game anyone?! :D ).

Good luck all!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
i just got back from hols this morning and only just got online so didnt get a fecking chance to change my team from the random one i chose weeks ago !!

cheers to Cling and Chirag for sorting out the PMs - i cant be arsed to send out anymore codes and since the game has started i think that is a good cut off point.

i notice some people havent posted their team names so basically you have 1 week to rectify that or your team will be deleted as the whole point is that we know which team is which Caftard ...

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
God damn official prem. site isn't updating the results on the fantasy teams;

Anyone else getting this error message?

Fantasy Premier League
The game is currently being updated. Please try again later when the updated scores / teams will be available.

Name Changed

weso26
Yea that always happens when they are updating after matches. It is working again now.

Good start for you.

twitter thread suggester
:lol: I'm off to an awful start so far.
I took Drogba out of my team last minute, and I decided to go with a Villa defense last night as well.

Ah well, come on Berba!

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
19 pts on the bench: Fulop, Bent and Bridge, with Larsson not even played yet. All playing away.

Fecking bench outscoring the fecking team. Again. Fecking benches, eh?

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
Team: Team Trausti - username: Traustisig - can somebody send me the code

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
I dropped Fabregas for Arshavin. Oops.

Havak

Pokemon master
Got 27 today, but I have 5 players playing tomorrow whom I can expect quite a bit from. Reina, Johnson, Torres, Carrick, and Berbatov. Only tomorrow will tell if leaving out Sorensen and Zamora were bad decisions xD

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
30 points with Evra, Fletcher, and Rooney (captain) playing tomorrow so I think I'm in good shape. Bottom of the first page tied for 47th place.

Roodboy and I are tied at the moment for head to head.

Steev

Well 29 points so far - 5 players involved tomorrow. Annoyed that I didn't pick any Arsenal players because I thought it would be a tight game today (!). Here's to a Rooney hattrick tomorrow :devil:

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Name Changed your presently killing me on the head to head..

Tabasco Sauce - You face me next week.. good luck..

i just got back from hols this morning and only just got online so didnt get a fecking chance to change my team from the random one i chose weeks ago !!

cheers to Cling and Chirag for sorting out the PMs - i cant be arsed to send out anymore codes and since the game has started i think that is a good cut off point.

i notice some people havent posted their team names so basically you have 1 week to rectify that or your team will be deleted as the whole point is that we know which team is which Caftard ...
No worries.. I think next year we should make it compulsory to include your username in your teams name.. Infact I think it is actually possible to edit your teams names.. on the team page in the right hand bottom corner there is an option that says team details where you can edit your teams name.. (I have already edited my team name to Chirag's Redevils) Shall we try and force the people to change their team names? or shall we do that from next year?

I think we can get that done! It took me 5 mins to search check who I was playing on the head to head league and also another few minutes to check who were on top and bottom (who also are my nearest rivals as I am 94/108)