The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I have 22 so far with three United players left to play. I assumed the automatic subs would be like in the UEFA game but that's no so. Ivanovic will then earn me 1 point instead of being subbed for playing so little. Jos Enrique is my 2nd sub so won't earn me points unless one of the United players doesn't feature which I doubt.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
For anyone still interested in the Head to Head league...

With how screwed up the PL Fantasy League has been, the IT staff there haven't had enough time to pull their collective heads out of their backsides apparently. ~ The 20 something teams signed up never go paired up.

Maybe they will have it working next week... This gives anyone still interested some time to still get in. Who knows, maybe by September they will have it working properly.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
14 points.

Ryan Taylor stuck on the bench.

Feck right off.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Shit week, had Enrique and Simpson on the bench and had Baines, Shawcross and Hangeland in team. feck off. For good measure, I had Bent last week, took him out and put Aguero in.

24 points, although I have Nani and Rooney (Captain) yet to play

Dave89

29 with Evans Rooney and Nani left. Al habsi figueora and silva have saved me from complete failure

O'Sheady

Yeah, but supposedly we've all agreed to start this week?
Website is still struggling. I set a mini league to start scoring from week two and although it states that the scoring only starts then, the scores don't reflect that.

Dave89

With that kind of scoring, I vote we don't give you the code!

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I got 23 with Nani (C) Rooney (V) and Young all to play + 7 points from my first sub as Hollahan didn't play. I'll end up with a minimum of 38 points but I expect closer to 65 with big scores from all 3 United players.

I'll be on around 110-120 by the end of game week IMO.

Tribec

28 points, but have Rooney (c), Nani and DDG to play, so clean sheet, 2-0 Rooney 1 goal, assist Nani, Nani goal with a Rooney assist please and I'll be happy tonight.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I'm expecting Rooney to play in a more defensive role with so many injuries at the back, as he had to do at the tail end of the W. Brom match. Otherwise I would have chosen Rooney.

I'm doing a win-win scenario... If United don't do much, I win on the FF. If United win big, I'm ok with the loss on my FF.

Dave89

A fella in one of my leagues is on 128. I'm 3rd place with 87 (2nd is 88). Ridiculous. Had a look at his team hoping they were flukes but seems really solid

Ruddy
Enrique Cahill Evans Kompany
N'Zogbia Silva Jarvis
Suarez Rooney Bent​

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
A fella in one of my leagues is on 128. I'm 3rd place with 87 (2nd is 88). Ridiculous. Had a look at his team hoping they were flukes but seems really solid

Ruddy
N'Zogbia Silva Jarvis
Suarez Rooney Bent​
I have the same midfield as that.

Already used my transfer, changed to a 3-4-3, benching Evans assuming Rio is fit for the next game.

Robinson
Cole Cahill Huth
Jarvis N'Zogbia Silva Nani
Hoilett Rooney Long​

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
They gave Welbeck the 3pts bonus. But don't know who got the 2 & 1.

Just checked, bit confused as to why only one player has gotten the bonus in three of the fixtures this weekend, Swansea-Wigan, Norwich-Stoke & United-Spurs. Rest of the fixtures three players were given bonuses.

Dave89

Ruddy
N'Zogbia Silva Jarvis
Suarez Rooney Bent​
Now the scores have been updated, he's on 151. :(

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
fecking Rooney missed a sitter of Nani's cross. That would have netted me 15-20 points(Rooney's captain)

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Am I really the only one who cant join? I have the code and it won't work! Why won't it work? Really frustrating. It's just four digits, a '-' and another 4 digits. You can't screw it up.

Blair

There's a guy in my work's league who's number 14 in the world!! fecking cnut wont shut up about it. Not bad out of 2.2million players.

If he's top after next week he wins a load of stuff, ipad, camera etc. He's only 7 points off the top too.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Am I really the only one who cant join? I have the code and it won't work! Why won't it work? Really frustrating. It's just four digits, a '-' and another 4 digits. You can't screw it up.
what is your manager name? I suspended a load of people for not having their Caf Name in team name

if you then change your name and try and rejoin, it wont let you unless I remove the suspension