The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
There's a guy in my work's league who's number 14 in the world!! fecking cnut wont shut up about it. Not bad out of 2.2million players.

If he's top after next week he wins a load of stuff, ipad, camera etc. He's only 7 points off the top too.
Skills. I just had a look at his team, obviously he's got most of this week's best scorers; but in defence he has Senderos (1) and midfield Toure/N'Zogbia (2), whilst sat on his bench he has Enrique (6) and Nathan Dyer (6).

So he could have done even better. Though that's usually the way... I have Simpson (6) and De Laet (11) on my bench instead of Kompany & Hughes (1 each). :mad:

Interestingly, his squad isn't too different from week 1 (despite the free wildcard). I think the mistake many made was making too many changes.

RedMist99

Torres worth a punt this weekend? Norwich at home and he's gotta score sooner or later

Incidently, In 2008/09, I was 117th in the world around about Jan/Feb. Thought that was fairly impressive.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I am trying to build an ethical squad for this, so I'll be ditching Kompany next week, I feel physically sick whenever I see that revolting light blue shirt on my teamsheet. They've let in loads of goals this season anyway.

I'm going to replace him with Ryan Shawcross.

I have no Scouse or Chavs either, I refuse to have such scum in my team because I can't possibly find myself supporting those sides for the sake of a few FL points.

feck 'em, I don't want 'em in my team...

Dave89

Moses and Riise both down as 50% chances, what say you caftards?

gaz1185

Moses and Riise both down as 50% chances, what say you caftards?
Riise yes, went off with a bad ankle injury last night apparently. Moses, not so much, I'm guessing he'll play - Wigan need him afterall.

Dave89

Bollocks, he was originally groin when I last checked, and I've already had an enforced sub this week

gaz1185

Bollocks, he was originally groin when I last checked, and I've already had an enforced sub this week
Yeah Riise is definitely out. :( Moses on the other hand:

Victor Moses is rated at 50/50 after also suffering a knock at Swansea and although his injury is not as bad as first feared he has not trained with the first team for the majority of the week.
I think he'll play.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Nightmare so far. Jarvis and Nzogbia did feck all. Hoilett missed a penalty, Robinson conceded in the 90th min, Cahill's conceded..

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Forgot making my weekly 'change for the sake of a change' change. Oh well, no change there then..

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
This is when FF becomes too much, hoping your rivals bloody score to get you pts
They are winning any way. There is no way Bolton is going to win. Pool are already up 3-0, so it does not matter how many they score now. They have already won.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I am trying to build an ethical squad for this, so I'll be ditching Kompany next week, I feel physically sick whenever I see that revolting light blue shirt on my teamsheet. They've let in loads of goals this season anyway.

I'm going to replace him with Ryan Shawcross.

I have no Scouse or Chavs either, I refuse to have such scum in my team because I can't possibly find myself supporting those sides for the sake of a few FL points.

feck 'em, I don't want 'em in my team...
This is when FF becomes too much, hoping your rivals bloody score to get you pts
I agree, I'm sticking with my ethical squad...

Dave89

17 points from 3 players (al habsi, figueora, n'zogbia)

Still have Taylor, Evans, Kompany, Whelan, Silva, Nani, Aguero and Rooney (captain) to play. If one of them (Evans?) don't start, then Moses has 3 points.

Happy enough with how things are. My main rivals in other leagues are on a similar score with 4 or 5 players left.

RDCR07

What a horrible week. My worst ever in fantasy football. I have 19 points with only Rooney left to play.

Rooney1987

I did the opposite of that made Torres my captain over Rooney dropped Young for Nani not the best start for me.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
nani as captain and Rooney and Young playing.

The site seems to be broken, maybe it can't compute the Utd players scores.

RDCR07

Rooney single-handedly rescued my week. I think I get 30 odd points from him since he was my captain. The others sucked for me this week.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
how many points Rooney and Young get? Rooney is my captain :drool:

Had Yayayayaaya and Kun aswell...............:nervous: