The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

MJD72

No. They only count if one of your first team players did not play, then your first sub will come into action. The first sub always comes on, even if they only get 1 point and your 3rd sub gets 12. If 2 don't play then 2 subs come in, etc.
As long as it is what they class as a valid formation i.e no 2-6-2 or 6-3-1. Or at least that has been the case for the past few years. In some cases only 1 sub will come on even if you don't have a full line up playing that week for whatever reason.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
You can only make one free transfer a week, after that they cost -4 for each extra one.
What's this then?

Q: Can I make changes to my squad after entering the game?
A Yes, unlimited free transfers can be made before the next deadline.
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Some of this seems to contradict it though...

After selecting your squad you can buy and sell players in the transfer market. Unlimited transfers can be made at no cost until your first deadline.

After your first deadline you will receive 1 free transfer each Gameweek. Each additional transfer you make in the same Gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total score (Classic scoring) and match score (Head-to-Head scoring) at the start of the next Gameweek.

If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.

Wildcards

A Wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. You can use up to 2 a season.

One Wildcard can be played at any time, the January Wildcard can only be used between Gameweeks 20 and 23 (2 Jan 11:30 to 4 Feb 11:30).

When playing a Wildcard, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

Player Prices

Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Dave89

That's badly worded, they should have said before gameweek 1 deadline.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Even after Vidic comes back, do you guys think Fergie is going to go with Evans and Vidic or Vidic and Smalling in the center with Fabio on the right and Evra on the left?

RDCR07

Given De Gea's mistakes, and how much a defender's scoring relies on clean sheets, I don't think any current United defender represents good value.
I did look into that. But just for the next week Evans at £4.5m could be a steal.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Not liking the new format. And why arent the leagues updated? I have no idea if my 32 point haul so far is good or bad

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It normally updates after each day. Doesnt matter if you still have players to play still

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
As you get 1 free transfer per week, if I don't use my free transfer for gameweek 2 will it mean I'll have 2 free transfers for gameweek 3?

Rooney1987

They should give us extra tranfers next week, I tried to make changes Friday and Saturday morning but couldn't with the site down.

AVARiCE

Wow! Asmir Begovic?
Sorry I don't think I was clear there, it's not a legit score. When I view my teams points I get a different score to the one on my profile. That's because my GK has 24 points but I think that's just because of a bug. He has a clean sheet (4) and 90 minutes (2) and it's concatenated the two instead of adding them.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same bug? For the record, it's not Begovic!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Sorry I don't think I was clear there, it's not a legit score. When I view my teams points I get a different score to the one on my profile. That's because my GK has 24 points but I think that's just because of a bug. He has a clean sheet (4) and 90 minutes (2) and it's concatenated the two instead of adding them.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same bug? For the record, it's not Begovic!
Yes, see above your post...

RedMist99

I'm on 33 points with Kompany and Dzeko (captain) still to play. Should get me a reasonable score this week. Gutted that I have Shawcross and Brunt on the bench. Both got 7 points.

AVARiCE

Yes, see above your post...
Yeah cheers mate, I have a terrible habit of reading a thread, pressing the reply button and then doing stuff in another tab. When I finally get back to reply there could've been countless posts that I've not seen!

Fixed now. Got 55 points this week, happy with that. Also wanna say that despite that, I'd be happy to start from Gameweek 2 if that's fairer for all involved.

Canuckred64

When does this take effect? I tried to make changes and it still deducts points for me.
The feeling is that it will take the points of you now and then give them back to you after midnight Tuesday British Standard Time.

But the way this game has screwed up, who knows.

You try it first and if you get your points back let me know.

R. Lim

Count me in? Team name is Boom Powerstance - I didn't find it necessary to have my username on it as my real name is on there anyways.

RDCR07

The feeling is that it will take the points of you now and then give them back to you after midnight Tuesday British Standard Time.

But the way this game has screwed up, who knows.

You try it first and if you get your points back let me know.
:lol: Yeah sure. Let me lose like 20 points and then you make your decision as to whether change or not.