The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

Stookie

Nurse bell end
cant log in - keeps telling me web page expired??... now its telling that internet expolorer cannot display the page?

Dyslexic Untied

Same here, I've got leagues to join and a team to change.

When is the cut off for today?

And can I join in on other leagues and still keep my points even though I join the league (and have had a team since GW1) in GW 2?

RedMist99

This is fecking bullshit. I have two different teams and I forgot to update my team for this league. Been trying to get in for ages now and the deadlines 7 mins away

ciderman9000000

There's probably about 2,000,000 people all trying to log in at the same time, hence you can't all get in. Anyone complaining about your team should have sorted it well in advance of the deadline anyway.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Now its saying "Error logging in. Please check your details and try again." I know thats not the problem since my username/email and password are saved in the browser and i logged in just a couple of days ago.

Jonno

There's probably about 2,000,000 people all trying to log in at the same time, hence you can't all get in. Anyone complaining about your team should have sorted it well in advance of the deadline anyway.
Thats no excuse, their website should be able to handle busy periods, especially the big launch just before the first set of games. I have been playing for years and have never seen the site down for more than 1 day.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Good luck Mike!

That's if the game gets up and going. Looks as if it's in full meltdown. Someone needs to get shit-canned for this meltdown of the FF League on day one. Can't remember this happening since... at least 2001 or 2002.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Site is still down for me =/

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It 's nice balanced team. Maybe too much money spent on defenders.

If Fabregas leaves Wilshere should be a good buy. Cabaye could be a differential, not many have him or have heard of him. Silva I think is going to be immense for City this year.

I like Suarez and Odemwingie but would wait til the third gameweek. Suarez is still at the Copa America and may not play the first couple of games and Odemwingie opens up against United then Chelsea. West Brom's schedule gets much better after the first couple of games.

Finally why aren't you playing in our league, looks like you know your stuff.
feck yooooooou.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Making progress... my team comes up by the scores are not calculating.

'Someone' needs to be sacked in the morning?

More like a whole fantasy football IT team should be sacked. Whoever they contracted this out to should be drug out into the public eye, that way nobody hires them.

Excal

Plus side: A clean sheet for Schwarzer, who I brought in instead of Howard when the Everton game was cancelled.

Down side: Rodallega on the fecking bench. Martinez you clown! 4-5-1 at home against Norwich?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Is anyone else's still yet to update? It usually updates goal by goal but it's still telling me I have 0 points.

O'Sheady

Aaaaagh! last thing I did was drop Hoolahan to the bench for Doyle, first day back and I remember what a ballbuster this game can be.