The Real Caftards Fantasy League 2011/12

O'Sheady

Is anyone else's still yet to update? It usually updates goal by goal but it's still telling me I have 0 points.
Yeh its still all over the place, I clicked on the data view and it had Rooney as having played 2225 minutes. Its a quite ill site atm.

Minkaro

Oh god, I am actually brain damaged. Why didn't I take out the Spurs and Everton players?

Pretty much my entire team plays tomorrow though, with the exception of Given (clean sheet points!), and Rodallega.

Amadinho is the goat
Scout
It's an abslolute shambles. Half the teams couldn't log in, and no points have been added to anyone anyway. Total shambles.

It's Rood's fault too I say. Rood's the organiser. Him and Cameron should resign forthwith.

feckin' shambles.

Ban Roods.

dinners85

Points yet to show - not that I have much after missing out on all my changes this morning.

Think I started with Adam in my team along with N'Zogbia, Rodallega and Given.

Chelsea, United and City players yet to feature.

Excal

Rodallega will be useless, but Sagna will get me decent points with the barcodes not scoring and he being basically the only gooner who didn't get booked. Schwarzer had a clean sheet, and all the rest of my players are United/City/Chelsea.

starman

This sucks, still no scores up yet.

I hate this new layout as well, lots of up and down scrolling. The navigation bar should be on the side.

There's also no quick way to check the player scores during a game as well now, there used to be on the homepage all the games listed and a link to show all the stats for that game, for some reason they've removed that. cnuts.

RedMist99

2 of my players have points!

Still another 4 who are yet to receive any that they won today though

Edit: Got full points now. Disappointed Moses didn't get any bonus points, he was one of the best players in the Wigan - Norwich match

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
It's an abslolute shambles. Half the teams couldn't log in, and no points have been added to anyone anyway. Total shambles.

It's Rood's fault too I say. Rood's the organiser. Him and Cameron should resign forthwith.

feckin' shambles.

Ban Roods.
:D

I got fecked as well - didnt have a clue who was in my team until 5 mins ago, picked it weeks ago without much thought - Ive only got 2 points!

O'Sheady

Login works fine this morning, finally. Shame they don't have the I Know the Score game anymore, I really enjoyed that.

Could someone send me the head-to-head code please? Looks like I am in the league automatically from playing last year.
Its been handed over to Talksport to run, there is a thread for it with the code in the first post. Fill your boots.:)

O'Sheady

They still havn't even updated the league tables, used to be done late on the evening of the games in previous seasons. They are really struggling.

Name Changed

weso26
I'm really annoyed with myself for taking Hoolahaan out. I did it at the last second for Kuyt. And why the hell weren't Liverpool playing Kuyt anyway? Idiots.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
21 points so far with a few more players still to play. Begovic has repaid my trust in him.

Edit: 31 points with Man City still to play tomorrow. Hopefully Kompany and Scott Sinclair/Nathan Dyer bag me a few more.

Excal

Anyone have any players who should have points but aren't showing any? As near as I can tell, Sagna played the full 90 against Newcastle, wasn't booked, and should've gotten clean sheet points, but he has 0 points for me.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Nani was shit today. Vidic was injured. So barely got points from them. I will be happy with 50 points this week.

O'Sheady

Anyone have any players who should have points but aren't showing any? As near as I can tell, Sagna played the full 90 against Newcastle, wasn't booked, and should've gotten clean sheet points, but he has 0 points for me.
Vermaelen was showing points for me last night only for them to disappear today. Just have to wait for it to be sorted out.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I have him and I've just got his 6 points.

49 points now with Yaya Toure to play.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Do the points my bench earn not count?
No. They only count if one of your first team players did not play, then your first sub will come into action. The first sub always comes on, even if they only get 1 point and your 3rd sub gets 12. If 2 don't play then 2 subs come in, etc.