The Reality Draft: Main Thread (Finals)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
This is fecking ridiculous.

Neeskens, Davids, Schuster, Falcao still knocking around...

I'm afraid I won't recover from this slip.

BorisDeLeFora

Sweet, get me a solid DM/playmaker in between Tigana and Robson and I'm looking good in midfield, depending on the Tevezbola, obviously.

Moby

Dick
Pirlo is a very nice player, however when I saw Hagi and Senna in your side, "Hmm..." was my first reaction too lol. Could have gone better for you, I think.
Yeah. Would have preferred someone more dynamic, though let's see.

Among the 5 that were left at my turn I would have probably had the other 4 ahead of Pirlo.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Yeah. Would have preferred someone more dynamic, though let's see.

Among the 5 that were left at my turn I would have probably had the other 4 ahead of Pirlo.
I don't think Pirlo-Senna with Hagi in front is a bad combination. Great player at winning the ball back, great passer, and great technician. However, doesn't change the fact you need the perfect player up front and on the wings to make a 4-2-3-1 work.

Only other option is a diamond, but I wouldn't be keen with that combination of players.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I was a little afraid of getting Pirlo, actually - was in my impression or almost every draft team with him ended up in some kind of homage to Milan's diamond as if any other formation with Pirlo is unacceptable? As fantastic as he is, of course, a really special playmaker.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
harms wins the round, with EAP. But the guys who get the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes, Keane, Robson etc... aren't real losers. Only a couple big losers there (i.e. Anto and Gerrard).