The Reality Draft: Main Thread (Finals)

Annahnomoss

Not sure why I offered Ljungberg Brazil and not Argentina, probably want him to go sun it there too much :lol:

Not a bad player, just an arse that I didn't need someone like him in my plans. Not that they would last all the other random events :lol:
Not the funniest legacy player to pick up by any means:lol:. Luckily he was great defensively and incredibly fast, that combination rarely does bad in these drafts.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
As much as I would love to see him have a great draft, I'll block Gullit :(

His versatility would have been fantastic in this draft, with the player injuries and suspension.

The game should be able to go ahead now.

Annahnomoss

His versatility would have been fantastic in this draft, with the player injuries and suspension.
Was going to be my pick originally. The one midfielders/forward who was at a level above of the others in the pool as well.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

:( Was surprised that he wasn't blocked before and he wouldn't last until my pick anyway, but still

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Was going to be my pick originally. The one midfielders/forward who was at a level above of the others in the pool as well.
Gullit would have been my first pick.

I was surprised you went with Gentile at first, but after thinking who to block it became clear that there aren't too many standouts. Great player and he does offer flexibility as well.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
He's probably asleep, in which case to keep things moving I'll just block someone else.

What for? Crappy DoFI Forward nomination of Rummenigge has been blocked. He just needs to nomiante someone else for the pool. Check my post above...

Pools are finalized excepting @crappycraperson to replace the blocked Rummenigge.

Pools and team udapted in Page 1, Posts #1 & #2 for reference.

Don't you go dare blocking my first pick now!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Oh god Keown... Good defender but seriously dislike him after the Ruud incident and a cringeworthy 'pundit' to boot with as well... Well at least he was one of the cornerstones for Arsenal's success and one of the top CBs of the EPL era. Sadly, gotta have to start hyping that bozo up now
Given some of the pundits on TV today, I actually enjoy his punditry.

That Ruud incident though, what a cnut!

As for playing him in the draft, good luck :lol:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
What for? Crappy DoFI Forward nomination of Rummenigge has been blocked. He just needs to nomiante someone else for the pool.

Don't you go dare blocking my first pick now!
Well in terms of what for - to keep the game going ahead, because I suspect he's asleep.

I'm not fussed either way, but crappy will most likely just nominate Gullit as the replacement for Rummenigge in which case you won't get him.

Moby

Dick
Well in terms of what for - to keep the game going ahead, because I suspect he's asleep.

I'm not fussed either way, but crappy will most likely just nominate Gullit as the replacement for Rummenigge in which case you won't get him.
Crappy has already blocked Ronaldinho for the one block he gets.

He needs to replace Rummenigge from the DoF ATT pool as he was blocked by someone else.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Crappy has already blocked Ronaldinho for the one block he gets.

He needs to replace Rummenigge from the DoF ATT pool as he was blocked by someone else.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

He will most likely replace Rummenigge with Gullit, in which case he goes into the DoT ATT pool and Edgar would not be able to pick him.

Rummenigge was blocked by me by the way - to clarify what has happened, I blocked Rummenigge but seeing as Crappy is not online to change his pick, I decided to change my block to Gullit so that the game can start.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
So we replace with Gullit and I pick another one? I'm OK with that.

I don't want him pissed that we didn't wait.
You can do that, or you can just change my block to Gullit which would be simpler as it doesn't affect crappy.

He picked Rummenigge, so instead of me blocking him - I really don't care either way, whether Rummenigge is blocked - I'll just block Gullit. I don't have a preference there, both players are fine.

Or you can decide not to change my block from Rummenigge and we can wait for crappy to nominate someone else. But I suspect all that will happen is that crappy will nominate Gullit, in which case he goes into the DOF ATT pool and no one would be able to pick him anyway.

Annahnomoss

Gullit would have been my first pick.

I was surprised you went with Gentile at first, but after thinking who to block it became clear that there aren't too many standouts. Great player and he does offer flexibility as well.
Yeah, there were no real standout quality about.

So for once the first pick wasn't just down to being rated extremely high and being individually extraordinary.

Gentile is potentially the best man marker in history, as well as a capable as either a RB/RCB/CB/LCB/LB as well a man marking "DM"(who doesn't move forward in attack).

So hopefully he won't cause me a heart attack in the DoF rounds etc.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
You can do that, or you can just change my block to Gullit which would be simpler as it doesn't affect crappy.

He picked Rummenigge, so instead of me blocking him - I really don't care either way, whether Rummenigge is blocked - I'll just block Gullit. I don't care either way, both players are fine.

Or you can decide not to change my block from Rummenigge and we can wait for crappy to nominate someone else. But I suspect all that will happen is that crappy will nominate Gullit, in which case he goes into the DOF ATT pool and no one would be able to pick him anyway.
OK, then. I'll change your block to Gullit and we'll proceed.

Damn, I was so happy he was not in the any of the pools...only to end here. :-(

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Yeah, there were no real standout quality about.

So for once the first pick wasn't just down to being rated extremely high and being individually extraordinary.

Gentile is potentially the best man marker in history, as well as a capable as either a RB/RCB/CB/LCB/LB as well a man marking "DM"(who doesn't move forward in attack).

So hopefully he won't cause me a heart attack in the DoF rounds etc.
Good logic.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I'll pick Nedved.

1.Annahnomoss - 1. Cocu 2. Gentile
2.EAP - 1. Mascherano 2. Nedved
3.Joga Bonito - 1. Keown
4.Raees - 1. Morena
5.antohan - 1. Ljungberg
6.BorisDeLeFora - 1. Zambrotta
7.ctp - 1. Brolin
8.Skizzo - 1.Solksjaer
9.Chester/Theon - 1. Di Livio
10.Jayvin - 1. Gallas
11.Stobzilla - 1. Camoranesi
12.Aldo - 2. Senna
13.The Red Viper - 1. Prosinečki
14.VivaJanuzaj - 1. Francescoli
15.harms - 1. Puyol
16.crappycraperson - 1. Nadal

@Joga Bonito

ctp

1.Annahnomoss - 1. Cocu 2. Gentile
2.EAP - 1. Mascherano 2. Nedved
3.Joga Bonito - 1. Keown 2. Baggio
4.Raees - 1. Morena
5.antohan - 1. Ljungberg
6.BorisDeLeFora - 1. Zambrotta
7.ctp - 1. Brolin
8.Skizzo - 1.Solksjaer
9.Chester/Theon - 1. Di Livio
10.Jayvin - 1. Gallas
11.Stobzilla - 1. Camoranesi
12.Aldo - 1. Senna
13.The Red Viper - 1. Prosinečki
14.VivaJanuzaj - 1. Francescoli
15.harms - 1. Puyol
16.crappycraperson - 1. Nadal

@Joga Bonito @Raees

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
@crappycraperson Are you OK with your initial Ronaldinho block and Rummenige nomination? EAP and Theon decided on it earlier. Was just chomping at the bits to get the Black Tulip or the Divine Ponytail as my first pick...