The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You've never seen a boxing match with undercards before?
Undercards should be between 4-8 rounds. If these guys are good enough to go 12 rounds they should be headlining their own event.

This is like turning up to a concert and the opening act lasts as long as the main gig. Not for me.

Abraxas

When SkyGo originally was launched you could use it in browser as well as the app (which I don't think you can now) and until the day it died it used Silverlight, which limited to only IE if you wanted official plugins and they used it for years after MS had basically abandoned the technology.

Compared to some of the other streaming services functionality, stability, speed etc. SkyGo is apalling.
It's deliberate I reckon. They don't really want people sharing it. If it was 4k, sharp as a pin, nice to navigate, functional, they probably think it'd cut into their profits.

OverratedOpinion

Awful corner advice from Hrgovic's team.

"You just need to stand there in the middle and give it to him" is literally the worst thing he can do.

Abraxas

I'm a little shocked how bad Hrgovic has looked. Well and truly hit a roadblock tonight after looking dominant in his career so far. Zhang's just a big lump with a chin on him and a dig, you wouldn't think he would remotely trouble the big guns.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Undercards should be between 4-8 rounds. If these guys are good enough to go 12 rounds they should be headlining their own event.

This is like turning up to a concert and the opening act lasts as long as the main gig. Not for me.
Boxing has some major problems attracting viewers so I guess they're trying to make the most out of it.

Need to boost as many careers possible.

Abraxas

Zhang's tank looks pretty empty it has to be said.

Hrgovic looks a bit of a front runner. Some nice offence but when hit he looks a bit sorry for himself.

Could go either way.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Both absolutely done :lol:

I hope the canvas isn't an issue for the main event.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The canvas is soaking wet, someone needs to dry it up for the main event, don't want those slipping two around.
I think there is something very off with him tonight.
Yeah, weird fight .

To be fair zhang's skull might be made out of titanium(or hrgovic is pillow puncher who knows).

Abraxas

I think Hrgovic does slap with some punches but I reckon Zhang is just a tough guy. Look at his neck.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The canvas is soaking wet, someone needs to dry it up for the main event, don't want those slipping two around.

Yeah, weird fight .

To be fair zhang's skull might be made out of titanium(or hrgovic is pillow puncher who knows).
Zhang’s head reminds me of one of those indestructible termite mounds

DanielofLeyland

Some unusual decisions today. Didn't think Jack had his fight won earlier and Hrgovic getting an unanimous win after a knockdown? Feel sorry for Zhang. Thought he did enough for at least a draw.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Zhang’s head reminds me of one of those indestructible termite mounds
The lad looks caricaturish doesn't look natural at all.

To be fair to him though if he had a better tank he might have been a fringe challenger.