The RedCafe Boxing Thread

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm away from home. Had someone at home order the fight on our TV and as a Sky customer my understanding was that I should then be able to log on and watch it on my Sky Go app but it isn't appearing. Can't cancel as coverage has began and can't get through to any sort of customer service. Looking like 31 quid down the drain.

If anyone happens to have a river later I'd appreciate it!

cyberman

I'm away from home. Had someone at home order the fight on our TV and as a Sky customer my understanding was that I should then be able to log on and watch it on my Sky Go app but it isn't appearing. Can't cancel as coverage has began and can't get through to any sort of customer service. Looking like 31 quid down the drain.

If anyone happens to have a river later I'd appreciate it!
Ppv has never been available on sky go. Stops account sharing which would 100 percent happen

Abraxas

Sky Go is a complete shambles of an app. Always has been. I think Sky deliberately make it shit.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Can't wait to see AJ on the deck with that Moyes like expression on his face which reads "I've got no fecking clue what I'm doing here"

Abraxas

Fights in Saudi don't half lack atmosphere. The place would be bouncing in the UK. Such a shame in terms of the feeling of the event.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Apparently the ref for the main event doesn't have a good reputation, allows clinching and dirty tactics which in theory should suit aj if he utilizes them well.

Wlad was a master of it.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is a good scrap. Smith should win now that he’s dropped Baudelique

Abraxas

What’s the card like for this boys? I’m completely out the loop
Not great.

Badou Jack beat somebody.

Callum Smith just beat the Euro champion in short order.

Then we've got Hrgovic who is a really interesting heavyweight prospect against Zhang.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Not great.

Badou Jack beat somebody.

Callum Smith just beat the Euro champion in short order.

Then we've got Hrgovic who is a really interesting heavyweight prospect against Zhang.
Cheers….looks like it’s running well ahead of schedule?

Tibs

Want an AJ win, but Usyk will have him.

War will have unlocked a new level in Usyks mindset, no amount of training can counter that.

Hope I’m wrong though

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm not sure about the stoppage there, too early.

Kazi

I think Usyk on points again

Joshua will try to be more aggressive, but will back off when he starts getting countered

OverratedOpinion

I'm a casual viewer, only care about the top dogs. I was told the ring walk was going to be 10 mins ago. These two are wasting my precious time. This is unacceptable.
I believe the ring walk for the main event was scheduled in about 45 minutes.

Might be sooner, Hrgovic is beginning to land.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I'm a casual viewer, only care about the top dogs. I was told the ring walk was going to be 10 mins ago. These two are wasting my precious time. This is unacceptable.
You've never seen a boxing match with undercards before?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The lack of atmosphere is a shame. This has been a decent fight.

Abraxas

I guess this is what you get when the fighters and promotion sell out. They're getting paid, that's for sure, but they'd be getting paid in the UK and it's an event you would remember for life. It's like a library in Saudi, even more dead than German events.

slyadams

Sky Go is a complete shambles of an app. Always has been. I think Sky deliberately make it shit.
When SkyGo originally was launched you could use it in browser as well as the app (which I don't think you can now) and until the day it died it used Silverlight, which limited to only IE if you wanted official plugins and they used it for years after MS had basically abandoned the technology.

Compared to some of the other streaming services functionality, stability, speed etc. SkyGo is apalling.