The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Zen

Why's Ngannou so humble despite being so good.... not claiming robbery, fair play to him. Given he was.

the_cliff

Ngannou is a stand up guy. He needs to go pro asap. He's gained a fan here.

He should be so pissed after that decision but he's just accepted it and is down to earth.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Ngannou being far more gracious than makes sense.. not to get all conspiracy theory but I feel like he’s been told not to stir the pot here.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i hope we have the same judges in the city game later today. i’d love to see us win a 4-0 loss.

saivet

Why's Ngannou so humble despite being so good.... not claiming robbery, fair play to him. Given he was.
I was hoping for some anger from him but suppose he's just chuffed with his performance.

edgecutter

Ngannou is a stand up guy. He needs to go pro asap. He's gained a fan here.

He should be so pissed after that decision but he's just accepted it and is down to earth.
He's made more money from this farce than any fight he's had in tge past.

Leg-End

The lengths these guys will go to duck each other, Fury now has his ready made excuse to duck for December.

Imagine any other sport where the big names actively avoid going against each other until they absolutely have to and fans still pay to watch it.

RedDevilRoshi

Im never watching boxing again, neh screw that
You do know the whole thing was billed as a publicity stunt just to make millions? It was never going to be a competitive proper thing. The scores are no shock whatsoever, Fury’s name was going to be read out as the winner regardless of how the fight went.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
The lengths these guys will go to duck each other, Fury now has his ready made excuse to duck for December.

Imagine any other sport where the big names actively avoid going against each other until they absolutely have to and fans still pay to watch it.
i’d back that system for united at the minute.

Zen

Fury's confidence is absolutely shot. You can tell from his interviews, that's destroyed him, however much of it was fixed or not.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fury won comfrotably enough, thought the only decent judges scorecard was the 96-93, 95-94 Tyson was fair, the judge for Francis should be bheched like the var team that flagged Diaz offside

Irrational.

Despite the ‘official’ result, Fury looks a beaten man. Deep down, he knows he lost that. He didn’t have any of his usual post-match swagger. This will take its toll on Fury. Don’t expect to see him back in the ring any time soon.