Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 15/16 | Washington Wizards are Champions - Cafites tremble | Basketball GM | Join and become the next Kevin Durant

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
Every single person in that picture looks like they were photoshopped in somehow.
It's remarkable that V.O. even shopped the little iPhone screens to show the correct image.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
You've got MVPs, rings, All Stars, All NBAs, All Defensives, etc, so I wouldn't be too upset with your strategy. You have been extremely loyal to the Knicks, though. You've currently got the 10th most games for one team in NBA history, and you're joint 14th for most seasons (13). You're probably going to re-sign, so you might honestly get to joint 1st (17), or even set a new record.
But do I have my dignity?

sorry for being a whiney hammer bitch.

11/12 Season Review New

nimic

something nice
Scout
11/12 Season Review

Regular Season Standings

Playoffs

Season Awards

altodevil, The Cub and hobbers all make the All-Defensive 1st Team, with BenitoSTARR having to settle with the 3rd Team for the first time since 2004. He makes the All-League 1st Team though, together with P-Nut and hobbers. Solius and altodevil make the 2nd Team.

Yet again Kevin Durant is MVP, and I think this is something we have to get used to. altodevil as DPOTY is not surprising, but he might only have one or two more in him. He might also look at Drew Gooden being named Most Improved Player and rue the fact that Gooden was traded from the Lakers at the start of the season.

Regular season stats (@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Statistical Feats

Up next: Draft and Free Agency

2012 Draft and Free Agency New

nimic

something nice
Scout
2012 Draft and Free Agency

Draft

Free Agency

BenitoSTARR has re-signed with his beloved New York Knicks for $15.3M/yr through 2017
reelworld II has left the Denver Nuggets and signed with the Milwaukee Bucks for $16.7M/yr through 2017
Skizzo has left the Indiana Pacers to ring-chase with the Boston Celtics for $500k/yr through 2015

Trades

@V.O. (Nets) - the champions are future proofing. They sure do love PGs.

@hobbers & @Skizzo (Celtics) - more future proofing, let's see if it pays off.

@Dan & @The Cat (Pistons)

@Solius (Grizzlies) - getting rid of a Point Guard for an equal Forward/Center can't be a bad move when Solius is a PG himself.

@oneniltothearsenal & @P-Nut (Kings) - sure, why not?

12/13 Season Preview - Part 1 New

nimic

something nice
Scout
2012/2013 Season Preview Part 1

(@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Some trades since last time:

SebJr (Heat) - this is not a team trying to be very good right now

Dan and The Cub (Pistons) - Detroit making moves!

Pre Season Power Rankings - the East is stacked, again! This might still change as long as the trade window is open.

Team Finances and Strategy

Preview

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
2012 Draft and Free Agency

Draft

Free Agency

BenitoSTARR has re-signed with his beloved New York Knicks for $15.3M/yr through 2017
reelworld II has left the Denver Nuggets and signed with the Milwaukee Bucks for $16.7M/yr through 2017
Skizzo has left the Indiana Pacers to ring-chase with the Boston Celtics for $500k/yr through 2015

Trades

@V.O. (Nets) - the champions are future proofing. They sure do love PGs.

@hobbers & @Skizzo (Celtics) - more future proofing, let's see if it pays off.

@Dan & @The Cat (Pistons)

@Solius (Grizzlies) - getting rid of a Point Guard for an equal Forward/Center can't be a bad move when Solius is a PG himself.

@oneniltothearsenal & @P-Nut (Kings) - sure, why not?
What happened to TwoNil?

Do I have to wait another season?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Rip Nene. Time for some team friendly deals boys to get another star in

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
9th in Power rankings - that's good?
Rebuilding - that's bad?
I somehow got better? - that's good
Improved team - oohhh

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
@nimic am I reading the stat correct that I was the sharpest 3p shooter last season?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Does this only happen when a player retires? Or am I already HoF?
Only when you retire. You'll definitely make it, I reckon.

@nimic am I reading the stat correct that I was the sharpest 3p shooter last season?
Yep. In the entire league, actually. You just don't shoot very often, so you're not getting that many points.

altodevil

I'm looking forward to creating my son, but I'll wait for a natural retirement I think. @nimic how are the career steals, blocks, rebounds leaders shaping up? Am I leading those yet? What about career playoff wins?

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'm looking forward to creating my son, but I'll wait for a natural retirement I think. @nimic how are the career steals, blocks, rebounds leaders shaping up? Am I leading those yet? What about career playoff wins?
You are 271 rebounds behind Wilt. You and hobbers passed Stockton in steals ages ago, you're clear #1, same with blocks (except with BenitoSTARR instead of hobbers).

Solius has attempted 1500 more three-pointers than anyone else in NBA history.

I'll do some stats before I start the actual season, if I don't forget.

altodevil

You are 271 rebounds behind Wilt. You and hobbers passed Stockton in steals ages ago, you're clear #1, same with blocks (except with BenitoSTARR instead of hobbers).

Excellent

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Shoot for the moon (backboard) and if you miss you'll land in the stars (net? i dunno)

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
If you want we can pretend old oneniltothearsenal got a big injury, and then just retire him immediately. You won't be in the draft (it's already done), but some teams do have some money to sign TwoNil.
okay lets do that!