The Redcafe Novel

manutdlegend

On a very big warning!
diving cheat had some strange love fun with Mourinho the papers splattered the headlines everywhere.

RedCanadian

RatCat freak
"In the offseason, my mustache drives the Fir
The Last Update.....

Redcafe's Spastic Authors Collective said:
The Giallarossi played trombones while fetus’s ate pies. Robben rodgered Cashley’s cod-piece. Mexes’ moody mates minced onward while being distraught at getting comprehensively rubbered. Totti spat out spunk and pubes, while the pop summoned Satan.

Alas, Lumptard has cellulite on his toast and eats it with black currant preserve. Goat-Man blistered when he was hacking his forums. “Forsooth”, said Lampard’s man-boobs.

Cabbage-Face interrogated Goat-Man vigorously and dribbled on testicles.

Despite a sever case of numb-nuts, Sheva fondled Drogba’s balls whilst playing Chinese Checkers and while assafoetida leaked from a rubbish thread. Heteronomy was aluminous like spermicidal lubricant is sticky fungus.

Goat-Man screamed, “my cock is limp… help!!!”. Goat-Girl released her grip and plunged her fist gratuitously into his oleaginous anus salad. Cabbage-Face engulfed Anfield and its odious fans who were nicking tampons. Nearby, Rafa trumpeted obnoxious RatCats amidst the yelps of satisfaction, which echoed throughout the stadium as porcupines wept into pantyhose, tissues, and trousers.

Noodlehair rimmed pangolins whilst fellating Transfer Muppet over and above the call of nature. Instinctively, Goat-Man erected his small nightstick just as Skralck adjusted his parasol by scratching Marcosdeto furiously. Oranges were peeled and inserted menacingly up Marcosdeto’s sphincter loosely while he watched Coronation Street. Janice Battersby fellated Wenger whilst being rodgered raw by a hippopotamus.

Drogba, the diving cheat, had some strange love fun with Mourinho and the papers splattered the headlines everywhere.

Goat-Man, the cnut, rodgered Elvis’ blue suede balls by shoving Noodlebeer up his anal-sphincter suggestively.

Cabbage-Face finally killed his nemesis, Goat-Man.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Ah damn, Goat-Man was my favourite character in this novel. RIP

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
what someone (RedCanadian) needs to do now, is copy and paste the completed updates into one easy to read thread. Then someone (me) can move the thread to the classics where it can be read for all time.