Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Division 1 table update:

Two former division 2 sides in the top 4. Great work by BD in particular at Derby. Middlesbrough and Coventry also with good starts.

Division 2 table update:

The MK Dons manager in particular is doing fantastic. He won the division 4 play-off in season 1, won the division 3 play-off in season 2 and is now currently second with 10 points after 4 games in division 2. Plaudits also go to Sheffield Wednesday who are in the play-offs. They had a similar path to MK Dons in the first two seasons but were runners up in division 4 and division 3.

Division 3 table update:

Some former division 4 teams dominating the league.

Division 4 table update:

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I got a very good point away against City, 1-1 and his goal was an own goal by one of my defenders too. I'm going along very nicely at the minute, Mandzukic and Bender both went up to 90 this week too.

JB7

Bang goes West Ham's 100% record, 5-1 to the Blue & White army!

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Damien said:
Division 2 table update:

The MK Dons manager in particular is doing fantastic. He won the division 4 play-off in season 1, won the division 3 play-off in season 2 and is now currently second with 10 points after 4 games in division 2. Plaudits also go to Sheffield Wednesday who are in the play-offs. They had a similar path to MK Dons in the first two seasons but were runners up in division 4 and division 3.
Just checked out their squads, they're bloody good. How did they manage to get them together? Maybe I'm just shite in the old transfer market but I would never be able to afford a squad like that.

Bank balance wise, I've only got just over 500k wage bill and am making a very small 46k profit on home game weeks, and a whopping 300k loss on away days. I'd have gone bankrupt several times over to get MK Dons squad.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anyone have a CB to loan me for the cup compeitions? I'm 1 defender short reserves wise. Rating aint too bothered about, 75+.

:edit: Tom Ince upto 85, feckin sweeeet!

Damien

Staff
Anyone have a CB to loan me for the cup compeitions? I'm 1 defender short reserves wise. Rating aint too bothered about, 75+.

:edit: Tom Ince upto 85, feckin sweeeet!
I've got Ie and Cardoso, both 75, but Cardoso should rise a bit when the Portuguese league is reviewed. I could loan you Marc Valiente who at the moment is at an unmanaged club. He's 80 rated but should have a good rise when La Liga is reviewed over the next couple of weeks.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya, I lost out in Ie as I was too busy on the piss :lol: I dont mind at all Damo. Once I get some more funds in I'll bid for some defender. I'll take any defender for now, he'll be starting in the cups then for me :)

Damien

Staff
Ya, I lost out in Ie as I was too busy on the piss :lol: I dont mind at all Damo. Once I get some more funds in I'll bid for some defender. I'll take any defender for now, he'll be starting in the cups then for me :)
Alright, put a loan bid in at any time you want.

As for Ie I think I originally put in a fairly high offer for him, then when I realised you were on the piss I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to put in a lower offer as you might not have put in a higher offer as you weren't anticipating competition (even though I already registered interest in him). Didn't expect your offer to be as low as around 300k though :lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Drew 1-1 with Leeds. Should have went a bit more attacking, forgot they are computer managed. Happy though, solid start to the league all the same.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Delighted with the reserve team I'm able to field in the cup. Hoping for a good run so I can make a few wonga!

Damien

Staff
With the cup starting on Tuesday here are the players I've got left to loan if anyone needs one:

Defenders
Kgosi NTLHE (18/75 LB)
Ben DAVIES (19/75 LB)
Emanuel INSUA (21/75 LB/LWB/LM)
Fabio CARDOSO (18/75 CB)
Dominique HEINTZ (19/75 CB) ** had bid accepted for him, should be in my squad in a few hours
Anthony BROOKS (19/75 CB) ** had bid accepted for him, should be in my squad in a few hours
Todd KANE (19/75 RB/RWB/RM)

Midfielders
Hope AKPAN (21/78 CM)
Davide PETRUCCI (21/75 CM/AM)
Nicolae STANCIU (19/75 AM/Wing)
Ricardo CENTURION (20/83 AM/Wing)

Forwards
Marcel SABITZER (18/83 Wing/Fwd)
Sercan SARARER (23/84 Wing/Fwd)
Zakarie LABIDI (17/75 LF/CF)
Ivan CAVALEIRO (19/75 Wing/Fwd)
Stipe PERICA (17/72 CF)
Conor MCGRANDLES (17/68 Fwd)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Ter Stegen is available on loan still. 89 rating.

Damien

Staff
Drew 1-1 away to Sevilla so I'm still bottom of my group. Can't see United qualifying for the knockout stages this season.

Placing of teams in Europe:

SMFA Cup

Group A: Manchester City - 1st (7 points)
Group B: Liverpool - 2nd (4 points)
Group C: Manchester United - 4th (2 points)
Group D: Wolverhampton Wanderers - 3rd (2 points)

SMFA Shield

Group A: Fulham - 3rd (3 points)
Group A: Arsenal - 2nd (6 points)
Group B: West Bromwich Albion - 4th (1 point)
Group C: Coventry City - 3rd (3 points)
Group D: Aston Villa - 1st (6 points)
Group E: Chelsea - 2nd (4 points)
Group F: Blackburn Rovers - 4th (2 points)
Group G: Tottenham Hotspur - 1st (6 points)
Group H: Swansea City - 3rd (3 points)

Damien

Staff
Centurion and Sararer taken, here are the players I've got left to loan:

Defenders
Kgosi NTLHE (18/75 LB)
Ben DAVIES (19/75 LB)
Emanuel INSUA (21/75 LB/LWB/LM)
Fabio CARDOSO (18/75 CB)
Dominique HEINTZ (19/75 CB)
Anthony BROOKS (19/75 CB)
Todd KANE (19/75 RB/RWB/RM)

Midfielders
Hope AKPAN (21/78 CM)
Davide PETRUCCI (21/75 CM/AM)
Nicolae STANCIU (19/75 AM/Wing)

Forwards
Marcel SABITZER (18/83 Wing/Fwd)
Zakarie LABIDI (17/75 LF/CF)
Ivan CAVALEIRO (19/75 Wing/Fwd)
Stipe PERICA (17/72 CF)
Conor MCGRANDLES (17/68 Fwd)

cj_sparky

10 changes to my team for the cup. Lowest rating the two 86's....my luck in this league so far will see me lose to unmanaged Stevenage :lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Bringing in Haidara, I already have Yang-Mbiwa, so by the laws impowered in me I demand TR give me Debuchy :angel:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
cheers for the brief loan of Ie, Damo. since landing Hairdara he will play in defence for me in the cups :) I'd only cup-tie him and someone else could use him if needed.

Damien

Staff
Urgh, I keep missing the loan offers so by the time I come on they've all been taken.

Darlington have signed Matip. Trionz is putting together a very good squad.

gaz1185

Just checked out their squads, they're bloody good. How did they manage to get them together? Maybe I'm just shite in the old transfer market but I would never be able to afford a squad like that.

Bank balance wise, I've only got just over 500k wage bill and am making a very small 46k profit on home game weeks, and a whopping 300k loss on away days. I'd have gone bankrupt several times over to get MK Dons squad.
I think after all this talk of MK Dons doing well I was bound to lose my next league match, and lo and behold I did. :lol: Was pretty unlucky tbh, but Stoke do have a mighty fine squad. My "B" team managed to put us back on track in the Cafe Cup though with a nice 3-0 win to Cardiff. Roll on Leicester tomorrow night!

Regarding the squad Xander, it's been a long drawn out process with a bit of "Wheelin n' Dealin" in the transfer market each time my players are unbanned from transfer; buying low, selling for profit and scrimping on every penny when buying new players in. I've been like the Arry' of the SoccerManager world, but its sort of paid off in the long run.

PS: I guess Skeldinator isn't going to be too impressed after todays transfer :lol: