Gaming The SM RedCafe League

cj_sparky

My total bid was £15m, I think Cornelius was worth between £5-6m.

Blame the person who told you to feck me in the ear. My original bid was a little over £10m :lol:

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Im not blaming anyone to be honest, would have liked to have gotten him but i'm sure there are other players available/available soon. I hope.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Playing Leeds at home tonight. To say I'm not confident is an understatement. Been in dodgy form all season so far while Leeds have been doing great with no manager.

Didn't do the division updates on Sunday after the games so here they are now.

Division 1 table update:

Division 2 table update:

Division 3 table update:

Division 4 table update:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Levo Mk. II...feck.
You just know that somewhere, Levo is playing FIFA cackling to himself manically at his league position compared to yours.

Division 1 table is very strange. A lot of teams in the top half you don't expect to be there, while there are teams in the bottom half you don't expect to be there either - particularly the ones in the relegation zone.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I play Birmingham away. Which looking at the table should be a straight forward 3 points, but their performing way under their potential so i'm a bit hesitant. Hoping my new signing will be signed in time for the game.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I play Birmingham away. Which looking at the table should be a straight forward 3 points, but their performing way under their potential so i'm a bit hesitant. Hoping my new signing will be signed in time for the game.
Yeah me too.

Oh wait...

EDIT: wait, you flogging M'vila BR?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Fooook.

Well, in my defense i'm without my laptop at the minute so i'm just going off players i remember.
It's a great signing for me, replaces my 88 rated first choice LB with a 91 rated. The improvement to my first 11 thanks to the German Ratings and some signings has been huge. Pretty much increased my teams rating by 1.5.

Still needs some work done to it mind! :)

JB7

Damn, I'm taking a battering in tonight's game.. I forgot to change my team around for the Cup game so my players are all fecked, made 10 changes for tonight's game and am putting out side with an average rating of 82 and average age of 22...

cj_sparky

Beat West Ham 5-0.

Also in the other league I need a point form the last two to get back into Division 1. Hopefully that will go better than in this league.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've got a run of horrible fixtures now. So i'm expecting my lead to be gone in the next few games:

Sheffield Wednesday (H)
Bolton Wanderers (A)
Reading (H)
Stoke City (A)
Milton Keynes Dons (H)

JB7

Damn, I'm taking a battering in tonight's game.. I forgot to change my team around for the Cup game so my players are all fecked, made 10 changes for tonight's game and am putting out side with an average rating of 82 and average age of 22...
My reserves somehow picked up the win. 2-1 over Hull.

5 wins on the bounce, looking forward to Nottingham Forest away on Sunday. 1st v 2nd.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
My reserves somehow picked up the win. 2-1 over Hull.

5 wins on the bounce, looking forward to Nottingham Forest away on Sunday. 1st v 2nd.
Clash of the titans!! Hulls side was about as good as yours! :lol:

He fielded 2 70 rated players! I hope all of your first team are well rested, my first team are ready to go!

JB7

They are well rested indeed, still going into the game as massive underdogs so there's no pressure on my team!

Big Andy

Bloke
Maintained my unbeaten start to the season with a nice 2-0 win away from home at West Brom, taking me to the top of the table...and a bye in both cup competitions as well so I can rest up my players...

All in all, a good start to my first season in charge at Stamford Bridge...

Roman will be throwing money at me if I can keep this up...

I'm still a bit sparse in reserve though, so still a bit of team building required...